Tennis interview

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Tennis interview

Post by thunder » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:39 am

Thanks to Jason Isaacs news on X/Twitter:
https://x.com/jasonisaacsnews/status/17 ... Wcgbq0VM3w

Jason talls about tennis, and a little bit of The White Lotus at the end
:wheee

Anniemouse

Re: Tennis interview

Post by Anniemouse » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:17 am

That was wonderful.I have a distant memory of the players of that era. Great interview. I wish Wmbledon would let him do one of the first week matches. He would be amazing.

servalan

Post by servalan » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:32 am

Thanks for that. I love Wimbledon, and remember Ilya Nastase. He was a real mixed bag: friendly, exchanging jokes with the crowd, acting the clown, and then he would lose his temper and shout at the umpire. He became grumpier as he got older. He played doubles with Jimmy Connors, who also would become angry now and again.

I see no reason why Jason couldn't be a knowledgeable studio guest rather than a commentator.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:46 pm

Of course he could say nothing about White Lotus. We asked him at Orlando ComicCon in February, but he gave us his usual answer, "If I told you anything, I'd have to kill you!" All he could say was that he will be filming in Thailand for 6 months. I suppose that was something. :roll:

Return to “General Forum”