Finally, a nice day

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 am

Well now...I'm going to chalk this up to it being the first night...but, well...nothing. Still tired and running on less then 5 hours of sleep. Try, try again...bah :bang

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:58 am

Trying too hard to get any sleep just results in more insomnia. ~marilaine
:snore

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 am

Mind over Body! It's all in the mind...or, so my husband just informed me...that coming from a man who hasn't experienced not being able to sleep! he can sleep at any time, anywhere! Grrrrrr... :bang

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:49 am

No caffeine after 4 pm, yes?

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 am

Caffeine is not a problem after 4pm...as I haven't had any in over 3 years...and yes, I am WIDE AWAKE still...bah... :bang :shh

I think I'll watch The Patriot again... :scratch

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:05 am

If you have the DVD, try 'Peter Pan'. Jason as Capt. Hook is definitely a bedtime story. (My great-niece, Kya, had her first viewing the other night.)
Another fave is 'Sweet November'. Chaz's accent is really soothing.....or maybe it's just Jason's voice......Yep! that's the best part. :adore
~marilaine :cherub

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm

I think I'll watch The Patriot again...
Seeing Tavington will result in more insomnia. :brows

LOL! j/k!

~me

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:44 pm

watching Jason in a movie or TV role, does not put me to
sleep, just the opposite...LOL

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:24 am

Yes, I found that out...Jason causes insomnia! Now, all he needs to do, is find us a cure for it...maybe not a cure, but something soothing and relaxing... :brows

I did watch The Patriot...

...and yep, was wide awake! Well, during Tavvy's parts...the second Mel-ba came on, I started to nod off! :lol maybe I should just watch anything with Mel-ba in it, and I'll pass right out? :scratch

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 am

:snore LOL, TSM!

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:08 am

Yes, Jason can cause your insomnia......no matter what I watch with that dear man, I cannot fall asleep or maybe I just don't want to miss ANYTHING with that lovely voice and handsome face in it!! ;-)

But sleep, sweet sleep eludes me.....I am going to take half of my 3 mg dose of Melatonin...maybe that and reading a bit will help. :???:

Because, heaven knows, any movie with Jason will keep me awake and don't I love it!! :D

Hugs,
Kate

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:34 am

Jason is the root cause of our insomnia problem, it's all your fault dear Jason :hug
LOL! j/k, love ya dear Jason!

~me
Last edited by Angel Tavington on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 am

It finally took 3 mg. to knock me out. (Well I can't say I was crawling my way to bed. I wasn't as knackered as I was the night before when I convinced myself the Melatonin was unnecessary and ended up having the worst night's sleep anyway, but when I did finally succumb, I pretty much slept the whole night and still woke up early enough without the fogged head and grogginess.)

Now the trick is to see if this is repeatable and not just a fluke because of sheer exhaustion and a cool night.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 am

I had a bit of it last night, and I couldn't even relax listening to the dialogue from 'Passionada' (must've been due to my wisecracks).
It took 2 Pink Floyd CDs to get some sleep. But, I'm not saying it's because of Jason. (Bless you, luv!) I've got other things on my mind that are crowding out everything else. *sigh*
~marilaine :snore

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 am

Almost had some nice sleep...but kept waking up periodically...after a couple hours of that, I finally gave up and stayed up for the rest of the night. Perhaps I should go back and visit my doctor...but since all they want to do, is give me a bunch of pills that make me foggy brained and goofy...I'll pass for now. Char a penny for your thoughts on that?

Return to “General Forum”