Finally, a nice day

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm

I usually like to fall asleep to one of Jason's movies....either 'Peter Pan', or 'Patriot' makes me fall asleep pretty quick. The other night, I fell asleep to 'Sweet November' and I didn't even get to Chaz's first entry.....
the last thing I remember is Sara telling Nelson he should move in with her for a month, and waking up to the Thanksgiving scene. (Al:"Happy'Thanks for stealing your land and killing your people' Day." :lol)
If none of these works, I mostly fall asleep to either Led Zep or Pink Floyd('The Wall',disc 2).
If that doesn't work, I usually end up fussing at my sister for keeping from falling asleep at my decent time.
Oy vey! :snore ~M'L :cool:

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm

I was taking Tylenol PM for awhile usually only 1/2 a pill and they are supposed to be non-additive but after awhile I convinced myself I couldn't sleep without one. I've been weaning myself off them but it's not easy. No easy answer.

whisperwood

Post by whisperwood » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 pm

I agree. No easy answer. Something will help me for a while, then I must get too used to it and it won't help anymore.

I find it strange that I'm such a light sleeper, the slightest noise will wake me. I've been known to wake up when someone comes into the room, even silently. I wake up so easy, yet I like falling asleep with the tv on. I can fall asleep without it... But maybe it's like the white noise machine. Which I've always wanted to have.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Try a cheap fan. :D That's what I've got--works a treat.

(I'm currently enjoying our third straight day of sub-85 degree weather, with COOL EVENINGS and low humidity!!! :shock: In eastern Virginia!! In August!!! Man, that'll encourage anyone to sleep . . . :D )

Return to “General Forum”