New at the forum!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Carolina

New at the forum!

Post by Carolina » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi guys! Nice forum you've got here! Realy nice! I'm Carolina, I'm Mexican, and I'm quite new here, I'm sure there are lots of people around , so I just wanted to know who's who, because THERE'S SO MUCH INFOMATION!! I'm a recent fan of Jason's, so I was wandering if you'd help me to get oriented with the topics and so on.

Thanks a lot!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 am

Hi Carolina,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to know you decided to join us.

Hope you enjoy your stay,

~me

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 am

Hey! Thanks for your comment, as I said, I'm new not only in this forum, but in some others, so I'm still trying to get into the mood :P

I'm not a Harry Potter fan, I only watch it because Jason Isaacs and other four beautiful gentlemen appear on it (Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman, Daniel Thewlis and Ralph Fiennes) XD I already knew these celebrities before they appeared in HP.

What topic would you recomend me to visit in this forum?? Are all of them about Jason Isaacs or do you use some others to talk about yourselves or some other subject? Sorry for asking so much, it's only that there's so much info around here, I don't even know where to start! :P

Carolina

Post by Carolina » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:43 am

Haha!! Sorry! That reply above...that was me!! I forgot to sign in!!! :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am

Carolina,
Are all of them about Jason Isaacs or do you use some others to talk about yourselves or some other subject?
The general forum is a place for off topic discussions and Jason news. The other sections are mainly for discussion about his work and upcoming projects.

There's plenty of info and lots to discuss, I suggest you to take a look at each section of the forum. ;)

~always, me~

Tavington's ShadowMagnet

Post by Tavington's ShadowMagnet » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:54 am

'Ello and welcome to the forum, Carolina! Hope you enjoy your stay! :woot

Namaste,
~ShadowMagnet~

DhaniGrrrrl

Post by DhaniGrrrrl » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Welcome aboard!

malfoygrandma

Welcome, Jason Fan!

Post by malfoygrandma » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Young and Old(me) we are varied, and have one thing in common, love and respect for Jason Isaacs, the actor. I am known here and other places as Malfoy Grandma, 77 year old from the US. Have fun. Just read everything.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Welcome, Carolina, and we're glad you've joined us!
Like the others said, this forum's for current stuff--both about us and about Jason Isaacs. Information about specific projects usually goes in its own forum. If there's a production you missed and want to know if it's worth while hunting down a DVD, check the posts under its title.
If you click on Jason's face above, you'll be taken to the website, with a listing of all his projects (I'm missing one audiobook that I know of--I just remembered!) together with a biography, movie reviews, and some other bits.
We hope you enjoy it!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:32 pm

I would suggest taking your time and read through whatever thread strikes your fancy, Carolina. And if there's anything specific you want to know, use the search button at the top of the page. Plus the website is also a great resource, as Hil's already said, and should bring you up to speed without much effort.

Welcome to the board!

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:38 pm

welcome to the board, Carolina....

there is enough info here and on the website to keep ya busy...

have fun and post often.....

Return to “General Forum”