Jason's Birthday!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 pm

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i45.photobucket.com/player.swf?f ... sonBD2.flv">

Victory

Post by Victory » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Since 6 June has already come here in Sydney I can congratulate Jason. My birthday is following you on 9th June and I do know that's what comes of being Gemini...

With love and anxious expectation to look at his eyes in reality...

DhaniGrrrrl

Post by DhaniGrrrrl » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 am

Hope that today is the best birthday yet, Jason!!

Love and Light,

Dhani

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Birthday Blessings going to JASON ISAACS! :hands
Lots of love, good thoughts, and hopes for many more happy birthdays.
Thank you for Michael, Chaz/Cherry,Charlie(Beck),Hook/Mr. Darling,Mr. Parker,Col. Tavington, Lord Felton, Lucius, Clark, DJ(Trauma), David,Damian,
Cow-Pat, Sir Mark, Capt. Steele ("This is my safety, Sir!), Col. Meckum, Maurice, Fr. Richard Smythe,Fr. Luca Tonarini,..... :D
~marilaine ;-) U R :cool:

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Welcome to the board, Victory!
Nice to see another Antipodean around.

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Char, LOVE the picture! Jason was mentioned in our local paper here(Richmond) under "Today's Birthdays". At least someone's on the ball.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 pm

I love the pic too, really sweet! Image

And..welcome to the forum, Victory! I hope you enjoy your stay and post often.

~always, me~

malfoygrandma

Birthday Bet!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 am

:mrgreen: A dear friend and Tavington junky whose name I shall not reveal has bet me a nice item from her Tav souvenirs when Patriot was being shot in SC that Jason, wife, girlies, brothers and families, have all been spending at least two weeks together with their Israeli parents somewhere in the Mediterranean! Is there some way to verify this, so she will not get my best and only Jason sourvenir! HELP!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 am

Well if he is, it's a helluva nice way to spend your birthday. But personally ... it's not the kind of thing I'd want to risk my only piece of memorabilia on.

Just let it go, MG. What difference does it make if he's there or not?

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm

WOW! The mediterranean? Really? Gosh! Happy B-day again, Jason!
(Care to visit the Coastal Bend? Hint,hint...plug,plug! :lol j/k j/k) ~marilaine :cool:

Moira

Re: Birthday Bet!

Post by Moira » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:27 pm

malfoygrandma wrote::mrgreen: A dear friend and Tavington junky whose name I shall not reveal has bet me a nice item from her Tav souvenirs when Patriot was being shot in SC that Jason, wife, girlies, brothers and families, have all been spending at least two weeks together with their Israeli parents somewhere in the Mediterranean! Is there some way to verify this, so she will not get my best and only Jason sourvenir! HELP!
IMO, this falls under the heading of "None of Our Business." We can all enjoy the work JI does that's intended to be public. But I for one feel that what JI and performers do in their personal and family lives is private.

I sure as heck wouldn't want strangers tracking where and how I spend my holidays.

malfoygrandma

About the Actor!

Post by malfoygrandma » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 am

Of course it is silly to be interested in where he is with family in private! Just as silly as thinking that anything we do such as starting web sites, making videos or screen caps from his films is anything except self-indulgence. Sorry if I offended you. I am just as offended when people are rude about pictures of Jason, which we all exhibit and share because we like him so much and it gives him good publicity, keeps him before the public as he needs to be to keep his career healthy and happy. Helps him earn money to put his children into school, his car running, pay for his airline tickets, and all the things he needs to make films for our pleasure.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:28 pm

I'm sure she didn't mean it like that, MG.........
I think it's a lovely way to relax with family on your birthday.....sigh!
(Personally would LOVE to meet him, m'self.....and thank him for becoming an actor. Lucius, Tavington, Felton, Michael, et al wouldn't be as much fun to watch if it were anyone else.) ~marilaine :cool:

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:06 pm

OK, folks, this is supposed 2B Mr Jason's birthday thread...

start up a new thread for off topic discussions....

Return to “General Forum”