E-mails from Jason

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

LadySekhmet

Re: E-mails from Jason

Post by LadySekhmet » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 am

Hi,
Wow, thanks Jason for that lengthy email? I'm not sure what we did to deserve it, but thanks! lol.

Ugh. Poor guy. I can't even imagine the horrible jet lag he must have. Blergh.

Well, Hollywood seems fickle, rather shallow at times, and comprised entirely of random luck, so I hope he's not wasting too much energy over the SG. Something truly excellent will happen-it has to if we're all throwing out that positive energy.

And I'm willing to toss Himself one or two names/POC of archaeologists who work in Israel. And, no, not one of them are mine. lol. (Now if he were doing that Egyptian gods film-totally different story.LOL) But-yes-one of your fans shall be keeping an archaeological eye on you for this thing, Jason. I have exceedingly high expectations for you, which I'm positive you can match. lol. ;^>

Well, let's hope that with Second Winter...erm..I mean...Spring his string of projects will roll along merrily and gain even more positive momentum and a meeting with a positive result. :D

Thank you, thunder!! :^>

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:21 am

Thank you, Thunder, for posting that and Jason for writing. A very nice Saturday morning treat. :D

What a busy boy, and all great stuff. I'm very excited about DIG and Stockholm, PA; they sound as if they could be outstanding, both in critical acclaim and popular appeal.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to commend Mr Isaacs on his exemplary command of the English language. :mrgreen: Yes, I get turned on by good grammar and accurate punctuation. I'm weird that way. We all have our little quirks. ;-)

servalan

Post by servalan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

It's so nice of our man to keep in touch with us. :hands

I can sort of feel his frustration at all those endless meetings with no end product. :bang
Would that we could persuade all those film/TV makers what a great actor Jason is!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 am

Thank you for sharing his email with us!
Yes, it's really nice of him to write us, isn't he a sweetheart?
Jason, I wish you the best of luck on your new projects!

Beijos,

~ me

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 am

About Rosemary's Baby - all I can say is that at least you were safe in Paris! YEAH :woot.

As the "Surgeon General"(ly), you should have learned to NEVER LICK your wounds, (wash, antibiotic ointment, covering) but to always move forward (yes, easier said than done). Hakol ye-he yeah b'seder, motek...tincture of time. You have SO many of us wishing you well, and LOOK! The SG, and the ABC things didn't work out...but Digs DID (more Hashgacha Pratit apparently THAT'S where you're meant to be at that time). "Man plans G-d laughs" :lol sound familiar? Are you worried about being lynched as Peter? or politically as Jason? (also, are you ever going to speak about Dawn?) :bag: .

I know you have archeology people on staff (or will) for Digs, but I'd heed LadySekmet's advice, she's the resident expert in that field. I'd take the protectzia where I could get it! :yip.

Also, FYI, the Lear Jet can cross that pond in 1/2 the time, THEY should be popping for a couple seats on THAT plane! Poor you all jet lagged, awake, asleep, awake, asleep and go back - oof! :loco.

Thank you Jason for writing, just know there are many of us rooting for you; and you NEVER know what meeting is going to present you with another "golden ticket"! But it'll happen when it's supposed to happen, and not before :cafe.

Sending you continued hatzlacha and mazal in all your endeavors, b'yedidut ~ellen
*Happy Purim! :pop
**Thanks to thunder for posting! :hug

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:34 am

laurielove wrote:Thank you, Thunder, for posting that and Jason for writing. A very nice Saturday morning treat. :D

What a busy boy, and all great stuff. I'm very excited about DIG and Stockholm, PA; they sound as if they could be outstanding, both in critical acclaim and popular appeal.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to commend Mr Isaacs on his exemplary command of the English language. :mrgreen: Yes, I get turned on by good grammar and accurate punctuation. I'm weird that way. We all have our little quirks. ;-)

Why does this not surprise me? ;-)

CeliaBeck

Post by CeliaBeck » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 am

Thank you too for the good News and to sharing the email. :yip
What a nice Men, i wish him all the best and very more films from him.

Greetings from a happy fan. :D

amy223

Post by amy223 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

What I took away from this: gosh, it's always nice to hear from the other professions. Particularly in regards to sitting through countless meetings that basically have lots of lovely people in them who say lots of lovely things but nothing ever really gets accomplished. It reminds me the grass isn't always greener, and that we are all in this working professionals (whatever professions they may be) thing together. I feel so less alone! Thank you for that, Mr. Isaacs.

And I'm right there with you, laurielove, on that strong command of the English language/grammar/spelling thing. There is something so admirable in a person who knows the difference between your and you're, as well as their, there, and they're. (Grammar geeks unite!)

Thanks for posting this, Thunder. It was great, and he's sweet to respond to his admirers like this.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Jason, you look delicious. :adore you as Roman. *Eatyourheartoutvoldie* :twisted:

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:12 pm

LadySekhmet wrote:...That's too bad about John Wick....
QUESTION: So why is IMDb still showing him in the cast? :?: :huh (One way or the other, the film is due to open 10/14/14.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2911666/com ... de=desktop

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Looks like John Wick has lazy PR people... IMDb is not to be trusted. Anyone can add and edit info there, it's like Wikipedia without the quality checks.

Find it strange that they haven't removed him from the promo material, though. I get too many Google hits with John Wick, and from sources that are usually quite reliable too. :huh

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:09 pm

thunder wrote:Looks like John Wick has lazy PR people...Find it strange that they haven't removed him from the promo material, though. I get too many Google hits with John Wick, and from sources that are usually quite reliable too. :huh
Thanks for the quick response! (But :-( that Mr. Isaacs won't be in it.)

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:57 am

Short message about his PR schedule for DIG. It may change...
I'm going to Miami to do lots off taped telemundo stuff, LA for escape the room launch and good morning LA, and back to Ny for the today show. Hopefully, if it goes ok, there'll be other stuff afterwards.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 pm

a.p.k. wrote:
laurielove wrote:Thank you, Thunder, for posting that and Jason for writing. A very nice Saturday morning treat. :D

Yes, TY for posting that!

I've already seen The Making of 'DIG' on USA, SyFy & Bravo (for more times, CYLL, or http://www.tvguide.com), and plan on watching the cast TOMORROW, 2/27/15 on Meredith Viera's show. (Again, CYLL.)

Why does this not surprise me? ;-)
Same here....

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Well, as usual lately, I'm totally tardy to the party (but I've been swamped)! That was really nice of Jason to keep us in the loop! I'm glad he popped in for a moment. I'm looking forward to watching it, although, yet again, they've put two shows that I'm interested in against each other (Vikings!). Unlike Awake, it seems like USA has been really interested in getting the word out, so I've great hopes for you, Jason. :-)
:cherub

Return to “General Forum”