Dreamcast

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Lizzie

Dreamcast

Post by Lizzie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 pm

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with the stories written by Diana Gabaldon but I love them to bits. It's an adventure set in 18th century Scotland and beyond. A friend (and fellow JI fan) mailed me the first book because the character of Jack Randall reminded her of our dear Colonel Tavington. Apparently, Diana Gabaldon is asking her fans on facebook what the favourite actor would be for the characters and this week, Jason Isaacs won for the part of Randall. Ah, if only this would ever truly happen...

Well, I felt like sharing and since I don't have anyone on my facebook save Carole, I thought I'd put it here.

*hugs*
Lizzie

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Re: Dreamcast

Post by Chari910 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes, I'm aware of this. Jason has been a favorite for the Black Jack Randall role for YEARS, but now I think he is too old :eek:

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I LOVE those books, I think Jason could do them easily, and of course so incredible well. If "age" feels like a factor, he's such a chameleon, if anyone can nail the role, (although I'd rather see him as Jaime, the reddest hair I ever remember Jason's ever had was as Charlie Beck, and that was unintentional) it's him. ln

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I'd love to hear Jason speak Scottish but he's not the man I had in mind for Jamie. Don't know who'd fit either though. LOL

Lizzie

Return to “General Forum”