Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.
Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- Posts: 2068
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:50 am
- Location: Just hangin' around.
Wasn't yesterday International Puppy Day?
- With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
- Posts: 5558
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
- Location: Norway
I wasn't very keen when my brother got himself (and us!) a dog either, but now I'm just...
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9549
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
It's a typical story. Pets'll do that to you.
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6171
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
It was adorable! I remember when Jason said he didn't like any furry critters!!! He was a no pets guys - look how children can change a person!
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:40 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Aww!! Heart. Melt-y. Thanks for finding/sharing this. Super sweet. <3
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:44 am
- Location: Portland, Oregon
I was actually wondering earlier if he was a dog person. Lol. His smile while he is talking about her is just priceless!