Tuxedo

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

fruitbat

Re: Tuxedo

Post by fruitbat » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 am

There was some reference to this movie (which I haven't seen) on another thread. I thought that the scene in question was filmed at Casa Loma. My sisters and I took sis number two's kids there on the weekend. Outside the cafe they have posters of movies that were filmed there.

There was a Tuxedo poster! i was thrilled. Image
My two and a half year old niece, not so much. She preferred Santa. Image

I am now thinking of seeing if my local video store, (yes, they still exist) has this movie.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:20 pm

I've always wanted to visit Casa Loma. Oh well, hopefully next time when I’m in Toronto.

~me

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:07 am

Just seen the movie and read the forum reviews. Some of the posts I agree with (baffled by the schoolboy humour regarding the women agents). However I loved the scenes of;
Clark mentioning that the other 10% comes from within.
Clark/Jason dancing (so cool)
The screen chemistry he had with Jackie Chan (Listening to the recent interview he obviously adores Jackie)
His green polo necked jumper.
The street chase trying to avoid the bomb.
The moment when the oxygen mask hits in in the face while in hospital and he yelps.
The moment when he consoles Jackie at not getting the girl.

I thought it was a daft movie but but I laughed. I just wished that Jason and Jackie had had more screen time together as their chemistry was wonderful.

I did enjoy it overall. Could have done with out the schoolboy oggling from the male characters though.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:32 am

https://twitter.com/JasonIsaacsNews/sta ... fsrc=email

A link to remind us of this funny and warm hearted comedy.

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”