Is the DVD worth buying?

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Even here in the Sunshine State we could use more of Jason. We don't get all of his movies or TV shows.

Jules

Post by Jules » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm

No, he don´t read the Board, he just read what I type when he comes in here...

If you ask my Hubby after Jason he always say it had been a double weeding, for him it feels like he married Jason too :mrgreen:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 pm

If you ask my Hubby after Jason he always say it had been a double weeding, for him it feels like he married Jason too
LMAO! :lol :lol :lol :lol

that sounds like my boyfriend. They need to be more tolerant and understand our love for Jase, dontcha think?

Boyfriend: "Angel,what movie are you watching now? Oh, no, the colonel guy from the Patriot is in it!" :brows :brows

~me

Jules

Post by Jules » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I try to make him understand :mrgreen:
But we have the problem, that hubbys english is not so good and I hate Jasons german voice, and if we watch State within together, he´s more focused on "Jane Lavery" than on Jason... :lol

:lol Think, there are both the same :lol

Best Sentence from my hubby is always when I watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix "Oh no, not Potter, I go and clean the Kitchen."

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

Jules wrote: But we have the problem, that hubbys english is not so good and I hate Jasons german voice, and if we watch State within together, he´s more focused on "Jane Lavery" than on Jason... :lol
LMAO! Men :roll: :roll:
Jules wrote: Best Sentence from my hubby is always when I watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix "Oh no, not Potter, I go and clean the Kitchen."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! The time I went to see Order of the Phoenix...I was with my cousin and when Lucius came out, I gasped! Too much sexyness. My cousin just looked at me like :cool:
"Why did you gasp?!?!"
".........BELLATRIX!" :roll:

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 am

"Why did you gasp?" Now THAT is the silliest question I've ever heard.
WHY DID YOU GASP? :orangface

~M'L(C) :cool:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm

"Oh no, not Potter, I go and clean the Kitchen."

Hmmm? Maybe I'll try that with my hubby next time the kitchen needs cleaning. Fat chance.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Think, there are both the same
Yeah I know what you mean. My boyfriend loves Catherine Zeta Jones so he is not allowed to complain about my obsession for the colonel. :oops:

~me

Jules

Post by Jules » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Sea Lion Woman wrote: "Why did you gasp?!?!"
That´s just a question, which just men can ask :lol

Helen, good luck :lol

Angel, Does you´re boyfriend also say, that if he like an actress it is something different? Hubby loves Kate Winslet and Rachel Weisz, but thats´s not the same with me and Jason and Ralph Fiennes :roll:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Angel, Does you´re boyfriend also say, that if he like an actress it is something different? Hubby loves Kate Winslet and Rachel Weisz, but thats´s not the same with me and Jason and Ralph Fiennes
Not really, but he still rolls his eyes and shakes his head when he sees me watching a JI movie. :oops:

~me

Roz

Post by Roz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am

Not really, but he still rolls his eyes and shakes his head when he sees me watching a JI movie. :oops:

~me[/quote]

Oh, now that sounds like my husband! But, I got him to watch TSW and he really liked it. He also liked Divorcing Jack.

Jules

Post by Jules » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Seems so Angel...

Maybe we need here on the Board a Place for the Hubbys/Boyfriends to talk about Jason, the baaaaaad men who gets all attention they want :lol

Sandman

Post by Sandman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Helen8 wrote:"Oh no, not Potter, I go and clean the Kitchen."
In my house taht would sound like "Oh yes, Potter again, that way I do not have to clean the kitchen."

I live alone, sooo.... there really is no one else to clean... bugger.

virtu1889

Post by virtu1889 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Sandman wrote:
Helen8 wrote:"Oh no, not Potter, I go and clean the Kitchen."
In my house taht would sound like "Oh yes, Potter again, that way I do not have to clean the kitchen."

I live alone, sooo.... there really is no one else to clean... bugger.
:lol

Jules

Post by Jules » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Angel Tavington wrote:Now that would be really funny, I'd love to see what they have to say about our guy :cool:
I´ve watched the first Season from Brotherhood this evening, and my hubby watch some episodes with me (he must be sick, its in english :scratch :lol )

The only thing he said about Jason was "Did you see the folts around his eyes?"

Return to “The State Within”