another actor from SW

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

malfoygrandma

another actor from SW

Post by malfoygrandma » Thu May 24, 2007 2:09 pm

:!: Just saw that really good though acting awful and murderous bad guy, the Col. who hired all the assassins, as a yucky bad guy near-rapist and nasty to young girls, on Tom Selleck's nice movie Tuesday evening. He looked as nasty and creepy as usual. Must be his natural face! Though he was much more wicked on State Within. Is he a Canadian? I thought perhaps that TVmovie was a Canadian product.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu May 24, 2007 4:41 pm

According to http://www.blackhatstation.com/, described as an official website!, Nigel Bennett emigrated to Canada from the UK in 1986.
I think he lives in Nova Scotia.
At one time, the webmistress of that site was also a member of a JI site, but don't know about now.

He's also collaborated on a trio of novels about vampires.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu May 24, 2007 8:39 pm

He also played one on Forever Knight.

Nigel's also another actor that plays a lot of heavies, but when you see him in interviews and outtakes, he's actually pretty funny.

Funny how that is with a lot of the bad guys.

malfoygrandma

thanks!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat May 26, 2007 8:28 am

:D You ladies sure do keep me up on stuff! I just love it! I am quite taken with this Bad Actor (bad pun !) who was that really great baddie on SW. Thanks so much.

Return to “The State Within”