JI Interview-In Spanish

A fencing Jason Isaacs--in tights, no less!! Sorry--a historical drama concerning machinations and maneuverings in the court of Spain's Philip II, erstwhile husband to England's Queen Mary Tudor and dispatcher of the ill-fated Armada. Velvet and ruffed collars. Unfortunately, it appeared only sporadically in theatres, and is tough to find even on DVD.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks for the translation. I thought I'd have to get my daughter over to translate as she sometimes teaches Spanish.

Then I'd have to explain how her Mother in her old age has become a fan of an actor when she's never been a fan of an actor or anyone else in the entertainment industry. She'll think I've gone bonkers. Sometimes daughters simply don't understand.

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 pm

You are so right grannybear...my 2 daughters are just putting up with me. I just hope something like "being hit by a train...translation Jason" happens to them when they age.

I, just as yourself, have NEVER belonged to any fan club in my life. But Jason has powers that no one else even comes close to having!! :hug

Kate

Return to “La Conjura de El Escorial (aka The El Escorial Conspiracy)”