Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.
Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
He's definitely my new hero as well, Marilaine (and my favorite character, after Tavvy) ;)
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 pm
How wonderful! If there's a second series, there's always a chance it'll make its way over to Belgium eventually. It'll be fun seeing Jason again... and to hear the lovely Scottish accent.