Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.
Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8
- With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!
- Posts: 5566
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm
- Location: Norway
- Data Miner, east coast division
- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
I read about it on twitter, and totally forgot!!
- Posts: 4968
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: Col. Tavington's tent
Good to hear, I didn't know it!
Last edited by Angel Tavington
on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9556
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
No question now of a second season . . . and more maybe????
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
Well good - always nice to have lots to do in case Awake tanks (hope not......)
Glad to hear the show got some well deserved recognition.
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 pm
- Location: Desperately searching for Michael
Case Histories was an excellent series.