BBC trailers (with some CH series 2)

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

BBC trailers (with some CH series 2)

Post by thunder » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013yt5r

If you're not in the UK, you have to find your way around the region block. Looks like Jackson is being shot at (not quite sure - it can have been the editing), and kicking a door open, and still running...

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Re: BBC Scotland trailer (with some CH series 2)

Post by laurielove » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 am

Yup. More running. :rave <--- I know that isn't supposed to denote running, but it's the closest I could find. Ignore the angry face. (Although Jackson did look pretty mad in that clip.)

thunder

Post by thunder » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

He looked very angry :shock:
Sorry about the resolution on these, but when I go around the region block, my connection speed slows down, and I get bad quality. But I guess it's better than nothing:

Looking forward to watching it :D

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

That fourth picture looks like a scene from the "When Will There Be Good News Episode". Every time I see "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" I think of this episode. I can still hear Reggie talking about Kevin Costner. :lol

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks for these pix, thunder! Can't get around the region block, so yeah.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 am

Thanks for sharing the pictures, thunder. I didn't know how to get around a region block. So, I appreciate being able to see them.

~Beth (Michigan)

thunder wrote:He looked very angry :shock:
Sorry about the resolution on these, but when I go around the region block, my connection speed slows down, and I get bad quality. But I guess it's better than nothing:

Looking forward to watching it :D

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

There are reports of people having seen a trailer for the second series several times on TV this week, but I can't find it online. Some say that it may be up on Sunday nights after Ripper Street is finished (4 remaining episodes). That would fit the date for the DVD release on Amazon too. But just speculating here...

servalan

Post by servalan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

I saw a brief glipse of Jason as Jackson on some sort of BBC trailer the other day, but I think it was a general forthcoming programmes trailer rather than a specific one for CH. The BBC CH website has nothing as yet for the new series.

That link you posted leads to a completely different programme when I tried it just now, with an "unavailable" clip. (I am in Scotland, so am not blocked.)

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks for the fotos...like Helen, can't get around the blockage! :razzlite

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 am

servalan wrote:I saw a brief glipse of Jason as Jackson on some sort of BBC trailer the other day, but I think it was a general forthcoming programmes trailer rather than a specific one for CH. The BBC CH website has nothing as yet for the new series.

That link you posted leads to a completely different programme when I tried it just now, with an "unavailable" clip. (I am in Scotland, so am not blocked.)
OK, thanks. The link still leads to the same page/clip, but apparently the clip is unavailable now.
Well, patience a virtue, I guess...

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:53 pm

I had some time on my hands today so I attempted a search for the broadcast date of CH2. No luck.

I remember seeing several trailers for BBC Drama in other years so I tried that. I found one that actually had some great stuff in it, Ripper St., Call the Midwife, Doctor Who, something new with John Simm, but no Case Histories. But, here is/are my question/s, and the point of this post which doesn't really provide any Jason/CH news; why can I access the trailers for BBC Drama but not for BBC Scotland? And why is CH being previewed as a BBC Scotland production when Its website, which hasn't been updated in ages, indicate BBC One?

The amazon.co.uk site still shows the same release date for the series 2 dvd and I suppose I think that must be relevant to the broadcast date. I did a search on the BBC Shop website and it doesn't list CH2 at all.

My questions are rhetorical, I guess, with no real purpose other than to allow me to vent. Plus, I am quite snowed in here today.

MTA: I just started a post on the other board asking if anyone had noticed any ads for it. That board has tons of members in the UK; I exploit them and their viewing habits for the greater good.

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Checking into the old threads... Last time, it looks like the Case Histories trailer was released 1 week before the first episode. After my calculations (take them with a huge pinch of salt): Ripper Street is airing until Feb 24, CH will start March 3 and then the next episodes on March 10 and 17. DVD release on March 25 - it all fits perfect... :mrgreen:

But no guarantees, I'm just guessing.

... and I think CH will be on BBC one, the links we already have say that.

thunder

Post by thunder » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 am

Case Histories / Jackson Brodie is in the latest BBC Drama trailer (must mean we are getting closer). Found it here: http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2 ... -everyone/ (Region blocked. Seriously BBC, it's a trailer... :roll: )

I think the woman is Victoria Wood in CH, so I included her.

ln419

Re: BBC trailers (with some CH series 2)

Post by ln419 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:51 am

Well, there IS a difference between BBC, and bbcamerica, correct? IF this is a trailer for bbcamerica...then it stands to reason that we, IN America should theoretically be able to see it. Apparently not....and I'm not moving anywhere that they have the same weather as I do already. I'll just bide my time. LN

fruitbat

Re: BBC trailers (with some CH series 2)

Post by fruitbat » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:04 pm

I just sent an email to BBC Canada asking if they have plans to show CH2.

I believe I posted/ranted here that BBC Can broadcast CH1, with absolutely no ads, before it was shown on PBS. The North American premiere went un-noticed. I added a bit of that nuke.gif to my email, although, with the nuking imagery. :D

Return to “Case Histories”