Life After Life

Based on the popular and critically acclaimed novels by Kate Atkinson, this mini-series was shot on location in Edinburgh and was quickly followed by a second season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

revenante

Life After Life

Post by revenante » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:27 am

OK, this is not actually a Case Histories post (and I'm happy if Ye Mods wish to move it) but can I just recommend Kate Atkinson's latest book, Life After Life, to all of you. I have just finished it and it is brilliant (as all of her stuff is, not just that which we can picture Jackson Brodie in our heads whilst reading it). Imagine Groundhog Day - but for a whole life, not just one day!
:woot

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Life After Life

Post by Helen8 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

I bought it earlier this year, but now I have this damn blind spot in the middle of my vision. So, reading it will just have to wait. :bang

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 pm

I have been thinking about getting this, it sounds really interesting. It's on my "to read" list, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Thanks, Revenante.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Always up for a good book recommendation! This is the perfect place to post it! Thanks!

Return to “Case Histories”