Episode 6: That's Not My Penguin

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

catloveyes

Re: Episode 6: That's Not My Penguin

Post by catloveyes » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 am

I am beginning to think that Hannah IS the crazy one...refusing that man more than once, silly woman!! ;-)

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 am

Maybe Hannah was the crazy one We saw her refused to join Michael in the shower and now she rebuffed his offer for a 12 min 'nookie'. LOLOLOl
LOL! yeah only a crazy woman would refuse him.

I love the shirtless scenes in this episode. Oh and the penguin is cute :cherub

~me

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

It must be said, "shirtless Jason". Image

Now that that's out of the way, I really think that was the best episode yet. Although Britten's confusion is always heartbreaking, those are always, in my opinion, the best scenes. (There must be a better word than "confusion"?)

Did anyone else think, upon seeing the penguin, "What a strange house elf?"

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 am

Great episode.
The psychiatrists almost swapped places in this. Dr. Lee was the nice one (he should just have known what Michael didn't tell him), and Evans started to challenge him.
Counting down to the next, and I'll be watching this a couple of times more. :D

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 am

The look on his face every time he saw the penguin was priceless! Great episode.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Everytime I think that I like the last episode better, a new episode comes out and I like that one better. Of course, this time, the penguins may have stolen the show just a teeny bit. ;^) The looks on his face while watching the penguins were great, and I loved his "conversation" with the one in the living room. OMG -it totally cracked me up.

I have to admit that I wasn't completely shocked when Lee said that he had been outside of the hospital in the police van, because when I saw the penguin next to Lee on the bench in the pysch ward (and they both had the same body language, well, as much as a penguin and a human can echo body language), I had a feeling that the penguin was connected in someway to Dr. Lee (at least for me).

(And yes, what is wrong with Hannah? She's clearly the crazy one... :shock: )

fruitbat: House elf? haha! Nice! :mrgreen:

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Man, I nearly fell off my couch when he opened his shirt :brows (Totally buff there. *drooling*)
And, when he turns around and lifts up his shirt in the back, my sister, Gail said, "Stop that. I just got back from Mass". :oops: :cherub
We both said "Awwwww!" at the penguin.
The look the penguin gave Michael when he asks Rex if he saw the "WILDE" ring. Like, "Yep, he took it." :lol

This was a fantaberific episode. *twoenthusiasticthumbsup*

~ML :brows :cool:

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 pm

marilaine wrote:Man, I nearly fell off my couch when he opened his shirt :brows (Totally buff there. *drooling*)
And, when he turns around and lifts up his shirt in the back, my sister, Gail said, "Stop that. I just got back from Mass". :oops: :cherub
Marilaine, Image

Return to “Awake”