First Thursday without Awake

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

Re: First Thursday without Awake

Post by fruitbat » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

NCGirl wrote:Wonder if there is any chance Awake will be packaged/sold as DVD?

~cadie
I've just double-checked the three amazon sites that I use, com, ca and co.uk. Only amazon.co.uk has a listing for it, with no release date yet. Image

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Guess we will all have to keep checking for it. I do hope they release it though. Now that I know Amazon.co.uk will ship to the US, I'll keep hoping that worst case scenario, I can purchase things there. LOL.

~Beth (Michigan, USA)

fruitbat wrote:
NCGirl wrote:Wonder if there is any chance Awake will be packaged/sold as DVD?

~cadie
I've just double-checked the three amazon sites that I use, com, ca and co.uk. Only amazon.co.uk has a listing for it, with no release date yet. Image

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:04 am

...yeah, but if it's through Amazon.co.uk then it'll probably be on region 2 only (as it's been my experience that ALL DVDs coming from .uk seem to be...) which seems quite silly to me, since it was made HERE for heavens sake. Please make no mistake, I'll be THRILLED to have it, but I'd rather be able to watch it from the bed or couch than be forced to watch it sitting at the desktop computer (no, we don't have an extra laptop to roam the house). But I will gladly take (grab quickly) what and when it is available! Thanks for the heads up! LN :woot

Return to “Awake”