Pic on Huff Post

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

fruitbat

Pic on Huff Post

Post by fruitbat » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm posting this in the spirit of archiving all things Jason.
An article on the Huffpost, about James Brolin joining the cast of Community, is followed by a slide show entitled "NBC Shows". The first pic is a still of Jason from Awake.

Scroll down

It seems that readers can rate the programmes listed. I gave Awake 5 stars.

Just sayin', is all.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Re: Pic on Huff Post

Post by Chari910 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Anything we can do to promote Jason's TV career, please do! Thanks, fruitbat.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Voted. It's averaged 4 out of 5 stars. Most of the other shows averaged 2 out of 5.

Let's do this, Ladies!!

BTW, just got my latest issue of TV Guide (Sep. 24–30), and on page 12, there's a table with the results of a survey of the networks' head honchos. One of the questions is "What failed show is "the one that got away"? The President of NBC Entertainment, Jennifer Salke, answered: Awake (and there's a picture of Jason).

:roll: :bang

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 am

Gee Jennifer Salke, maybe it doesn't have to "be the one that got away", maybe it can be the one you let slip through your fumbling mitts and re-caught kind of thing, only changed the format a bit and tweek (sp?) it a bit. Maybe NBC or an affiliate could or should pick up season 1 and run it for a couple of seasons, just to give it that cult classic feeling it should be, because it SHOULD (personal feeling, it was just going there) AND to get everyone re-aquainted with it - in a good time slot, then do an episode maybe NOT every week, I mean I LOVED seeing Jason every week, but it sounded and felt like it just about killed him being on camera every second, so maybe Michael isn't IN every scene, or the shows are less frequent, maybe 1 1/2 hours long every 3-4 weeks, like a monthly movie. SOMEthing, but not EVERYthing...it's a thought, one dares to dream right? Jason in a fantastic TV show that he's the lead in? good dreams....ln :pig

Return to “Awake”