Leland Turbo?

Jason Isaacs voices Siddeley the jet in this follow-up to Pixar's beloved animated fable

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

belladisordine

Leland Turbo?

Post by belladisordine » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I've just seen it listed on imdb.com as well as heard several people mention this, Jason voiced two characters in Cars 2, Siddley the jet and Leland Turbo? Does anyone else know about this? Who is this other character?

Angel Tavington

Re: Leland Turbo?

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

I haven't seen Cars 2, but, according to this site: http://pixar.wikia.com/Leland_Turbo
Leland is a British agent who worked with fellow spy Finn McMissile. He is seen in the beginning of the film in a room on the villains' oil rigs, sending Finn a video message that he has uncovered crucial information about their destructive camera device. Leland stops recording his video when the shadows of Grem and Acer enter the room. Later, Grem shows Professor Z a compacted red metal cube, revealing (as Finn watches) that they have crushed the spy after discovering him.
I did a quick search on yahoo and several sites mention JI as the voice of Siddley AND Leland Turbo.

~me

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Hmmm, still doesn't doesn't sound like he gets much time even with the second character *lol*

Thanks Angel!!

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 am

OMG Jason's character dies in Cars2, as well....Holy Cow LOL

:hit :lol :bang ::rofl

I found NO SIDDELEY TOYS yesterday while on a shopping trip...

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 am

I found a Siddeley jet at Target, but the eyes don't match Jason's. *howcanyoucopythosegorgeousbabyblues*

~ML *iwantsiddeley*

inamac

Post by inamac » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

One of the film makers (producer? director?) said at the London 'Not-The-Premier' do that Jason had been so good and enthusiastic about doing Siddley that they'd given him another character too.

(Didn't say whether they'd paid him two fees though *grin*)

Return to “Cars 2”