Filming

A modern adaptation of Ira Levin's novel to a four hours NBC miniseries. Jason Isaacs plays Roman Castevet.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Filming

Post by thunder » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Patrick J. Adams just tweeted that he's wrapped. Maybe they are all done filming, he has a rather big part:
https://twitter.com/halfadams/status/448555315089653760

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

hmmm, the twitter page is down...wonder what's happened. Will check later as suggested. GREAT to read he (I'm gonna assume we're talking Jason and not Patrick here) has a big ol part, not to dis Patrick, but we're on Jason's board...~ellen

thunder

Post by thunder » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 am

Strange, he's removed it. But he did say it...

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:19 pm

...I believe you. ~ellen

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Twitter was having some issues last night with deleting tweets. They said that they were working on the issue, but I don't know if it was ever fully resolved. Maybe it was the result of that? I clicked on the link right now and it is up on his TL.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 pm

This is going to be scary, isn't it? Will I have to watch this from behind my fingers and with all of the lights on?

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:32 am

If it's anything like the original, yes. :bag:

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:53 am

I tried to see the movie in broad day light... It creeped me out, and I gave up after I realised I was actually watching the pillow instead of the movie. I hope that I will be able to see this. Need to get tougher. aaa.gif

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 pm

I HATE scary movies. The last 'scary' movie I saw was Raiders of the Lost Ark (stop it! it was scary to me on the big screen, I was 21, engaged, and saw what I saw from under my raincoat!). It took until Dan Radcliffe's promoting Black Widow, he said SOMETHING, that reminded me (and NO, I never saw him as Harry), he was playing a part as an actor-period. And it was scary for him to read, and there were places people would jump...etc. It's an awful way to see something because you're not fully invested, but if it's a genre you simply CAN'T WATCH, then I've found compartmentalizing the fact that it's just Jason having fun in Paris helps, and remembering the pics of him with his finger in the nose of the gargoyle and being beaten in chess...yes, definitely distracts from watching and being fully engaged with the project, but it DOES become watchable. On a totally different level, but DVR it, and watch it a few times, and soon, you'll be able to become fully engaged. That's all I got. It works for me, and has worked for many people I've shared this secret with...I hope some of you will try it-luck! ~ellen

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Jason did say he would be in Paris for 8 weeks-so it should be done about now.

thunder

Post by thunder » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Yes, I think they are.

Patrick J. Adams is back in LA and has been sulking all day because Air France lost his bag. Petitions to cure cancer, helping children in Syria is good. Making all your fans on Twitter write to Air France to tell them to find your bag... I think we just located the center of the universe. :roll:

Return to “Rosemary's Baby”