Filming in Croatia

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Filming in Croatia in September

Post by thunder » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Video from the shooting, with briefly shirtless Jason, and interview with Jason wearing t-shirt. If they hadn't spoken Croatian on top of the interviews, it would have been perfect.:
http://zabava.hrt.hr/i-serija-dig-snima-se-u-dubrovniku

:D

servalan

Post by servalan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:35 am

There is an interview in next week's Radio Times with Richard E Grant, who is to be in the next episode of Downton Abbey. The end of the piece said that at the time of the interview, he was about to fly out to Dubrovnik to film Dig. I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned here that he was to be in Dig, but he is playing a British archaeologist. (Jason's name sadly was not mentioned as the star of Dig.)

Richard was in St Ives with Jason, so they have worked together before.

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:45 pm

I saw him in one of the pictures JI tweeted from Jerusalem, but I don't know if we have actually mentioned it on the forum. Thanks, Servalan. :D

thunder

Re: Filming in Croatia

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Here are some pictures from when they are getting the set ready. No JI, but a skeleton...
http://tris.com.hr/2015/02/pecina-s-bla ... sv-nikole/

Return to “Dig”