Dig: Escape the Room

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Dig: Escape the Room

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 am

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/0 ... -5/362360/
In This Immersive Game Attraction Participants Must Race Against the Clock To Unlock Clues, Crack Codes and ‘Dig’ Their Way Out of Mysterious Rooms in New York, Boston, Philadelphia and the Universal Theme Parks in Both Hollywood and Orlando
Looks like an inventive way of creating buzz around the premiere. :D

And...
DIG: ESCAPE THE ROOM will be live in New York, Boston and Philadelphia, and will be a special event experience at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resorts. The stars of the series, including Jason Isaacs (“Awake,” “Harry Potter”) and Anne Heche (“Save Me”), will be in select cities to kick-off the activation beginning with the launch in New York City on February 26

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Re: Dig: Escape the Room

Post by Marie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:50 pm

I'm going to have to at least try to get to Orlando to play!!! Sounds like a blast!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Up I-5 to Hollywood one of these days. Maybe.

One of the comments below the article is less than flattering.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Philadelphia? Huh. Maybe I should see what the fuss is all about, because it's well within my regular stomping grounds! I wonder- do you get to be locked in a room w people you know, or do you have to do this with strangers? (& -oddly- earlier in the week, I'll be playing the "Jury Duty: Escape from the Room" version for two days! lol)

Return to “Dig”