Amorous adventures and More Bhood actors !

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, LadyLucius

Malfoy Grandma

Amorous adventures and More Bhood actors !

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:49 am

:roll: First of all, I have been watching too much bhood! :mrgreen: Can I tell on myself? Sure! Blabbermouth is my middle name! I had the funniest erotic dream last night, and woke up laughing at myself, because instead of being rewarded for my faithful watching of JI-Bhood, I dreamed of Dec., the pudgy little cop. Not enough that he tries to kill JI, but there I was, stuck with him....no naughtiness intended....I had watched the episode in which Dec's partner shoots the FBI agent, and Dec starts into his alcoholic haze and wakes up unattractively seminude, well....there you go....most I can say is he is a nice kisser! Sorry about this....... By the way, spotted two more actors from the series, surprised to see Freddy Cork as an FBI squad leader with a nice role, and then Shannon dancing sexily and jumping the bones of a lead actor on another show. Probably their careers are being helped by being in Bhood. Former speaker is still in episodes of Jericho.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:27 pm

He plays an equally obnoxious character in that series too.
BTW, Lennie James, who played Luke Gardner in The State Within, is also on Jericho. He's really nailed the American accent.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 pm

Man.
I've never heard of Jericho.
I first saw Lennie James in Snatch--made me laugh my bum off.
MG, have you listened to the Brotherhood podcasts from iTunes?? You don't have to have an iPod to hear it--you just sign up for an account, and then you can listen to stuff on your computer. Anyway, Ethan Embry was a hoot.

...and dreams are some perverse, erratic, non-directable thangs, ain't they?? :hit

Malfoy Grandma

Jericho!

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:50 am

My husband likes Jericho, which is about some post-atomic attack, survival thing, starring Major Dad....I forget names at will it seems....but our former speaker is really good. And about poor Dec, I like him because he reminds me a lot of one of my sons....and that ought to be banned in Boston! Luckily one's dreams do seem to be uncontrollable! If I could control mine, I would certainly dream this beautiful YouTube film about Tavington from a maker called Malfoy Lover. It is gorgeous!