JI on RIfilm site

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

malfoygrandma

JI on RIfilm site

Post by malfoygrandma » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:16 am

:roll: I forget which of you ladies posted a thingy (God Bless Old Ladies with Old, Old Brains!) where I followed the link and found the RhodesIsland Film site, and it had a really nice set of pictures of Jason doing an autographing session at a huge bookstore (Borders, I think). It was such a nice bunch of pictures, with little kids and Harry Potter stuff, some in HP costumes, and teen agers, happy ladies, and all that nice stuff. Jason looks so good on there, and acts so NICE! I was proud as punch to see how nice, sweet-natured, and handsome he looked! Thanks for giving me that site, wherever it now may be, outside my memory! But others can easily find it!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:21 am

MG, you can access both the recent press conference and the Harry Potter book signing at the Rhode Island film site below ...

http://www.film.ri.gov/photogalleries.html

lyra70

Post by lyra70 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:09 am

He is so gorgeous in the Borders pics - incredibe. That black T looks amazing on him. He was looking really fine in the ending scenes of "Scars" too with the wide shoulders and trim waist, I think this and the Brotherhood scenes before he hurt his arm (the naked in bed scenes) were all being done at around the same time because he is in great shape there. I hope he has recovered from the rigors of the Dumb Waiter.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:15 am

I hope he has recovered from the rigors of the Dumb Waiter
We kept bringing him foods at the stagedoor and he remarked we would be totally to blame if it 'showed' in his BH scenes. :D

lyra70

Post by lyra70 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:38 am

By the way Char, I wanted to tell you that your avatar on one of the other forums (with Jason in a tux on TSW) is one of my very favorite screencaps of him ever and I love how you have it so huge on the TSW page of your website. He's got that head slightly bowed, eyes looking up thing going, he's edgy but not menacing. God I love that picture! Like a good version of him in the Patriot.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:31 am

LOL, Char, thanx for that great memory...
I think he enjoyed/appreciated everything that was given to him...
Especially the FOOD...LOL
The DUCK was awesome

Return to “Brotherhood”