Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!
Moderators: thunder, kjshd05, Marie, fruitbat, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, LadyLucius
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4407
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
CBS has posted the first images from the second season over on their press site. You'll only be able to see the thumbs but for now at least it's something ...
- I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down
- Posts: 6088
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
- Location: Indialantic, FL
Poor guy - first Michael gets the snot beat out of him at the end of Season 1 then in the second ep of Season 2 he has a big ol' nasty gun pointed at his noggin.
Looks like life doesn't get any easier for him!!
- Pillar of the Community
- Posts: 9324
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:18 am
- Location: SoCal
Well, at least there are no visible scars from the head bashing.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: Washington State
I can't wait to see those when they get bigger! Sigh, he's so gorgeous..yet so evil...!!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:00 pm
- Location: Schalke
Hi Gillian, thanks for the pics.
season 2 is going to be interesting. I hope we get to see more of mike's character
. there seems to be a lot of trouble with the eldest doughter, marriage problems etc. In other words: when will the season start???
- Multimedia Maven
- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:11 pm
It starts on Sept. 30 at 10pm, right after Dexter.
- Data Miner, east coast division
- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
currently there are 2 pics on Ebay from the second season...
One is Michael standing in his Mum's kitchen, and the other, he has
the gun to his head...both pics are 8 X 10...