Where is Jason and family now?

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

malfoygrandma

Where is Jason and family now?

Post by malfoygrandma » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:11 pm

:mrgreen: I hear that Brotherhood folded it's tent on Aug. 15. Any new about where Jason and family are now headed? Does he have another film coming up to work on immediately? Do they head right back to London? Do the girlies have to go to school over there? Just all curiosity to build daydreams around. Nice to have those background images.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:05 pm

Not a clue, MG.
We'll just have to keep checking the internets. :D

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:31 pm

And MG, can you please please go sign in and then indicate that you have lost your password? You should receive an automatic response which will magically unlock your private message box and allow you to quickly see when there are new messages again!
Yippee!

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:46 pm

Jason did say Lily will be starting school in September. (KG)

So they must be heading back to London already.

But..if I were Jason, I'll take the girls to Disneyworld before the flight home!
Last edited by Chari910 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malfoygrandma

Thanks!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:23 am

:oops: To all...just idle curiosity about whereabouts of our family, and thanks for the heads up on signins, and thanks Char for everything, and on and on....

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:28 am

U know our blue eyed fella, he'll pop up somewhere, soon!!
Hopefully, he will be able to stay a bit here in the US, doing
promotion for BH Season 2...he was unable to promote Season 1

malfoygrandma

dummy here! Failure!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:33 am

aaa.gif Goddess above! Miss Hillary, I tried to do what you said, and they just told me that my name does not match my e-mail address. I must be doing it wrong again!

malfoygrandma

ineptitude!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 am

Miss Hilary, I spent some hal-hour trying over and over again to use a new password sent me by e-mail. The site still tells me one of several things, such as the name I am using has already been given by someone else, or that there is no such name with that password, or that is an invalid password! It must be me! Or some magic curse! Or who knows what mystery? I am satisfied with my guest status, so perhaps we should just let it go!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:12 pm

Did the email include a confirmation link? And did you click on it? You need to do that first in order to activate your account.

If you're still having problems, email me at i.am.gillian (remove this text and replace with the '@') gmail.com and we'll try to get it sorted out privately.
Last edited by Gillian on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 pm

Thanks for jumping in, Gillian--MG, at one point the e-mail address you used when you registered was no longer valid. Is that still the case?? If so, one of us can delete your old username and we can just start over.
Sorry this is getting painful-- :???:

malfoygrandma

sabbatical!

Post by malfoygrandma » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 pm

:-( I will be busy for the rest of the week as my poor husband has to have some heart surgery, cannot think of anything correctly right now, but thanks for all your attention and assistance. Will be back next week.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Oh dear, MG--hope you got some more family in the area to 'rally round'. That kind of stress can be overwhelming--you and your husband will be in our thoughts!

malfoygrandma

Thanks

Post by malfoygrandma » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:28 am

Hubby is okay, supposed to come home from hospital today, he will be glad to have come through easily. Next surgery or whatever will be in six months. My daughter and her husband are my caretakers. I had a wonderful night, sleeping with my daughter! We talked and giggled for two hours, like a pj party! They did not want me to be alone, because I am prone to both diabetic comas at nite, and some sort of heart thingys which I will not describe and hate beyond description! Isn't it thrilling to hear the physical descriptions of the old and unfamour! Back later.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:00 pm

Glad things are going well, MG.
I sympathize with you about the ol' bod--it's exasperating to have it going south on you without your deliberate navigation, ain't it?? Seems like you just start to get the hang of driving it when it starts to break down. . .
Crappy warranty.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:50 pm

Glad to hear you've got such a great support system in your family, MG. It makes all the difference in the world.
Give your husband our best and know that we'll be thinking of you.

*Hugs!*

Return to “Brotherhood”