Where is Jason and family now?

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am

By the way MG, I've gone ahead and deleted your old account. That means you can now create a new one with your old name.

Remember though, use a VALID email address, otherwise you won't be able to activate it.

malfoygrandma

Malfoygrandma, the oldest fool in fandom!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:06 am

:roll: I felt more better this a.m. Tried your absolutely clearly written and patient instructions yet again. Perhaps it worked, this time. Anyhow, erasing stuff seemed to do the trick. In my own defense (and I always need plenty of THAT) I have never tried to enter a nonvalid e-mail address! At the time, six months ago, I suspected someone else had tried to use my silly nickname and entered what they thought was my e-mail, and your wise machinery or whatever caught it! But since I am well into senile dementia on many days, I will never repeat such a silly thing! You guys are as nice to an old lady as my grandchildren! They pat my shoulder, kiss me on the cheek, shake their head at their mom or dad, and say, "That's alright, gramma, we love you!" Thanks for everything.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:30 am

Sometimes these things just don't go smoothly, MG. That's why we thought it best to start from scratch. Besides, you've got enough on your plate already and clearly don't need any more aggro. But all's good now so huzzah!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:02 am

She's BACK!!!
And see now you can tell when new posts are up.
Yea!

Return to “Brotherhood”