Improved Look in 8 through 11.

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, Gillian, Chari910, fruitbat, catloveyes, Helen8, kjshd05, Marie, LadyLucius

Malfoy Grandma

Improved Look in 8 through 11.

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 am

:roll: As audience, we should study a whole production, and last nite I confirmed my opinion from first viewing -- JI's hair certainly improved in the later episodes. Probably a new hair dresser, or perhaps his own eye for that look. But he certainly looks much better in the 8th episode, which is especially apparent in the rather sad little scene where he simply can't stand to let Kat go away, and begs her to not go, then invites her home. The hair has a very lot to do with his improved appearance. I agree that Michael's taste in women is yucky, but that is not the issue. Kat does a good job of playing what she is or isn't and though I think she is a tacky skank, it does not matter because he's the one with the problem. And if she is really so beautiful, why do they have to keep telling us she is? Are they trying to insist on something which is not apparent to the viewer? Who is beautiful? Not the scraggly, sharp-faced, husband-cheater! So there! Old self-righteous has spoken again! My foster-mother used to say, "If you get a man by cheating his wife, the next one he cheats will be you!" and same goes for women cheats.

Minuet

Post by Minuet » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:43 pm

I have never understood the female mindset about wanting a man who cheats. A leopard never changes its spots, dontcha know.