Star Trek Poll

Jason plays Captain Lorca in this new Star Trek series, premiering on September 24. 2017.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Star Trek Poll

Post by Helen8 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:51 am

Which Captain would be the best mentor?

http://www.startrek.com/article/poll-sa ... est-mentor

Okay. So. Lorca came in last. No surprise. But it's Mirror Lorca that we were seeing. Had it been Prime Lorca, maybe he might have finished higher up. It certainly didn't help that Shatner was trying to influence voters not to vote for Lorca. Jealous much? I loved Jason's (Shakespearean) response to him on Twitter on May 2.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Star Trek Poll

Post by thunder » Mon May 07, 2018 11:24 am

What's up with the photoshopping in that Lorca picture, his face looks like it's made out of play dough? :uhoh
I wouldn't mind lorca as my mnetor, would have been useful if I decided to take over the universe... :mrgreen:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Yeah, he does look rather wrinkle-free. Wish I could say the same about my face.

Jason asks:

What kind of voters would trust #CaptainLorca?

Well, even though I didn't vote, I would have voted for him. So, what kind of voters? Um. Loyal fans, of course! :roll:

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon May 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I had to be honest and I voted for Capt P! A lot of the folks that got mentored by Mirror Universe Lorca did not end up in a good place (dead, agonizers, betrayed, etc.)

Now if the question had been which Capt would you want to enjoy a nice romp in the hay with - the answer would have been completely different.

Return to “Star Trek: Discovery”