George Galloway's take on Prince Harry's removal

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

George Galloway's take on Prince Harry's removal

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 pm

from Afghanistan--always interesting to see another point of view, to my mind:
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/geo ... d_and.html

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Sick hearing about it. Morning, Noon and flippin Night since HRH has been discovered doing exactly what he trained for exactly what thousand of American and Brit soldiers have been doing for a darn sight longer then ten poxy weeks!! [He is now home by the way]

I have got no particular feelings towards Liz and Phil and their Offspring either way, I just hope this isn't going to be the Diana thing again. i.e We will still be hearing about "Brave Prince Harry" and his daring exploits for the next ten years.

Sorry All. Rant over.

malfoygrandma

Prince with SC National Guard!

Post by malfoygrandma » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:34 am

:cool: A big unit of SC National Guardsmen have been in that same province of Afghanistan for months, and the Prince's outfit was their caller-inner-of-stuff! A regular senior reporter from The State newspaper in Columbia, SC has spent the whole tour living with the SCNG, and they all knew about the Prince, absolutely nothing was leaked! A real miracle! But then when it came out, there was a really good interview with a captain and the prince, really good! Both were real combat veterans discussing that province, which is supposed to be the most dangerous in that country. Very interesting.

Return to “Political Material”