Bush at G20 video

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Bush at G20 video

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:39 am

Okay, I am so OVER this man, I would be happy never to speak/read/hear another word about him, but this--this is verging on the comical. I nearly felt sorry for the poor little Shrub--but then I didn't.
But check it out:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k6Y_ncOVlDw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k6Y_ncOVlDw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:27 am

Heheheh. Looks good on him. It's like they're all saying, "And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, you little shit."

Foodie

Post by Foodie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:39 am

I don't feel sorry for him at all, I mean, he didn't make any effort to try and shake anybody else's hand. If he'd tried to shake all their hands and had been denied, then maybe I'd feel a slight twinge of sorry for him. I dunno, I just don't think he cares anymore. He's on his way out, and from the way he's taking advantage of those "midnight" regulations he's passing, it seems like he's just giving the country and the world the finger. He says he's doing it to continue his legacy as president. I suppose since he's already the least popular president of all time, he's trying to cement that in the history books as being the most destructive president as well...Sorry, venting over! :evil:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 am

Karma is karma.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving sapien. Well, his vice-sapien.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:05 pm

See? This is why I wash my hands a billion times a day. :uhoh
(Can we get on with the Innauguration already? :furthermore )
~M'L(C) :roll:

Cissa

Post by Cissa » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:13 pm

That was very entertaining Hilary, thanks! Schmuck.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 pm

APPARENTLY, the defense goes, this video was taken while they were setting up an official 'photo op', AFTER Shrub had already greeted all these people (and presumably shaken hands with them then, hence obviating the obligation.)
But.
I can't help but assume that at least one other of these individuals had already encountered one of the rest--and yet none of the others get so snubbed. And it wasn't just the lack of reaching for his hand--it's the complete total utter physical disconnection from ALL of them. Nobody even gives him a glance. He stops looking for one and just shambles on uncomfortably.

Don't let the door hit you in your conniving ass on the way out.

mariagare

Post by mariagare » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:01 am

:lol Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

It was so wonderful saying goodbye (and good riddance) to our former Prime Minister.

I do believe that I fell in love with Barack Obama when he responded to our conservative ex-PM's woefully embarrassing and unsolicited commentary :roll: :
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/obama- ... 43178.html

Bravo Barack and Thank heaven for Kevin!

Return to “Political Material”