The Cane and the Prince

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

TeriLK

The Cane and the Prince

Post by TeriLK » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:39 am

I found it on Ebay again, from Japan at 200 bucks! Damn, I wish I could justify buying it. They have several and it looks quite authentic (unlike the other I saw a while back).

Anyway, I can't wait to get my HBP from the UK. I read the spoilers on the zone, so I know who kicks the bucket--but I love Harry, so I'll enjoy.

Funkay
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:25 am

Man, that book was good. I'm already debating if I'll be rereading it this soon afterward. I'm still grieving over the loss in it. Because of the rumors beforehand, I expected it but not the way it went down. I spent the last bit of the book crying my eyes out, dernit! So many questions! I just wonder if Harry's decision at the end is for damn real. It's basically been indicated in the big interview you can find at Mugglenet and The Leaky Cauldron (I figure it is, but I don't go to Leaky so I don't really know) that it's true, but I just want to see how she does it for book seven. So, we can expect the next installment in roughly two more years! If not more!! YAY! I bet she gets a big kick out of watching everyone squirm.

Gillian
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:53 am

Hey Teri, you got a link for that?

TeriLK
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:03 am

Actually, I mis-read there is only one. Sixteen days left (I'm watching it anyway).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Gillian
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:17 am

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Don't feel bad Teri. I made the same mistake. That's Japanese Engrish for you.

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”