Jason Attending Opening of HP Exhibition in Belgium

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

crawfoc99

Re: Jason Attending Opening of HP Exhibition in Belgium

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Working on putting together her latest message. What fab pics. Photobucket has spat the dummy on me though for the moment.

However, I'll keep trying. I'll post soon, promise.

Hooroo,
Carole

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks Carole ((((HUGS)))))

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 pm

However, I'll keep trying. I'll post soon, promise.

:hug Carole, no sense losing sleep or pulling out your hair. We're big girls. We can wait. We know the payoff will be huge.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm

I may have to swap computers to see if I can get my photobucket working again. I think it's collapsed under the gorgeousness of all the Jason pics I uploaded this morning. ;-)

Also the lovely Maria has posted her report on JIF Yahoo group. She got to meet Jason and got pics which I'll check if I can link from her facebook site.
Carole, no sense losing sleep or pulling out your hair. We're big girls. We can wait. We know the payoff will be huge
It certainly is. :D

Hooroo,
Carole

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 pm

This is the latest review from Lizzie. Enjoy the Jason goodies. I've put her words in Italics
Here are some of the best pictures I've been able to take. Some of the better ones (where he sneers and looks very haughty) are a bit dodgy because I was too far away from him at that moment.

There was also a little article in one of today's papers and here is the part about Jason translated by yours truly.
"Jason Isaacs, barely recognizable without the long white wig is impressed by Antwerp Central Station. "your station would look perfect in a Pottermovie. The pictures on display here are very exclusive. One one picture you can even see my smile in my Lucius costume between two shots. An image you'll never see in the movie."

Unfortunately, the picture shows Evanna, not Jason Isaacs so it's useless scanning it for you. The rest of the aricle is a chat with two fans but it's somewhat rubbish. My colleague will bring me another clipping tomorrow so I'll translate that for you as well.This piece is from a paper called 'Gazet van Antwerpen' if you need the source.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail ... d=8R3C3DQ1
This link should lead you to the source of another newspaper with a nice picture. This paper is called 'Het Nieuwsblad'. The piece of text underneath is just a complaint about the fact that Evanna had put something in French on her twitter page about being excited she's coming to Belgium and how silly it is since this part of the country is Dutch speaking and not French.

More pictures for you. (the Photographer who was there at the event has some great pics, not only of Jason but of the fans who were there)
http://fotoalbum.seniorennet.be/Showbiz ... spectieve_ Check out his pics of the event.

I haven't found the video footage yet but I do have it on my digicorder and I'll ask my computer specialized brother to look into it. As you'll notice, the first pictures, including the Lucius ones are mine. Those last few pics are of the photos in the exhibition. I'm sure we can't wait to see the video footage as well.

Ok, I think I've managed to put my pictures and others from the photographer.
I saw a few more camera crews I recognized but haven't been able to find the footage online yet. Once I do, I'll send you the links as well.
(with thanks as ever).

Here we go, let the picspam commence.
Image Image

Remember the girl in the first report who was so nervous, she couldn't stop crying? Here's the pic of Jason comforting her.
http://fotoalbum.seniorennet.be/Showbiz ... to=2265353

More picspam to follow in next post. So many to choose from. With gratful thanks to the lovely Lizzie (BlueRandall).

Hooroo,
Carole
Last edited by crawfoc99 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm

More Jason Picspam ahoy!

I love this one.

It's not over yet, folks. Thanks ever, to the beautiful Lizzie for these pics. :woot

Hooroo,
Carole
Last edited by crawfoc99 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Picspam, set the third.

Doesn't Lizzie take great pics? She is such a lovely lady. Once again, thanks to her for taking these pics in Antwerp. :cherub

Hooroo,
Carole

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:37 pm

What fabulous pictures she took!!

In the last picture, the girl wearing the Gryffindor tie looks overcome with emotion. And Jason placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her.
Whatta guy!!! :adore

Many thanks to Lizzie for a job well done!! And thanks to you, Carole, for posting them for us.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Are we tired yet? Do want more?

Well, I'm going to post them, anyway. ;-)

Remember Lizzie wrote in her first post about taking pics from a distance and Jason noticing her doing it? Well these are those pics.

Obviously they're being interviewed in these pics. Would love to know what Jason is gesticulating about.

Only a few more to post. Will leave them to the final lot. Awwwwwww. :-(

Hooroo,
Carole

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 pm

They are really great pictures, Carole. Please thank her for us too.
And thank YOU!.

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Here we are, the final few pics of the Antwerp Harry Potter event, taken by the lovely Lizzie. Awwwwwwww :-(

These were taken inside at the exhibition. Servalan has already posted them on the Fanzone and Magnificent Percy. So here they are:

And a final one of Jason leaving the event.

That's it from me, and once again, thanks, thanks and ever, thanks to Lizzie for allowing the pics to be posted. :yip

I hope you enjoyed the picspam and I know there's heaps more pics. I'll have a another trawl trough them a bit later and see which ones i really like and haven't posted already.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Wow, Carole, thanks and pass on thanks to Lizzie and Sammy (did I get that right?) These will require time to review again and again. :D

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

My goodness. What great pictures. Makes me feel as if I was actually there.

Again, Thanks so very much.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am

What a nice way to wake up. Thanks Carole and Lizzy, this really made my morning :D

inamac

Post by inamac » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 am

That was a lovely way to spend my Saturday morning. Thanks Carole and Lizzy.

I love the 'faces in the crowd' picture - everyone so happy and the sun shining too!

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”