50 "hottest dudes" of the HP movies (not my wording!)

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

revenante

50 "hottest dudes" of the HP movies (not my wording!)

Post by revenante » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 am

OK: I am not going to disagree too forcefully with Lucius's position in this list - after all, not everyone is impressed by the Paris Hilton look; the films were essentially aimed at children, or at least, younger people than me (!) and thus to rank the male - particularly *adult* male - characters in order of their sexual attractiveness could be inherently wrong, and there are a number of other gentlemen in this list of both great acting stature and hawtness.

Having said all that ...

*spoiler*

WHY WASN'T HE NUMBER ONE? Those ice-blue eyes staring haughtily down that chiselled nose whilst nonchalently stroking his cane... (oh dear, gone all unnecessary here) :huh

http://www.buzzfeed.com/orderofthebuzzf ... s?s=mobile

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Re: 50 "hottest dudes" of the HP movies (not my wording!)

Post by laurielove » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

That list is hilarious! Thanks for sharing - it's given me quite a laugh. I never before thought of a dementor as having a hotness factor. I doubt I'm alone in that.

That's a fantastic result for Lucius, despite them choosing the most mingin' picture of him imaginable. And Daddy beats Draco soundly ... naturally.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Okay...seriously? A Dementor AND Dobby?? Erm... Yeah, no. And Dobby is just...wrong. *shudders in horror*

(What a minute...where was Scabior? He has a certain je ne c'est quoi about him...Come on, Greyback and Firenze, but not Scabior? Dobby instead?) Okay, that said...

YAY!

Of course Lucius should be in the top 5 (preferably #1 - but I'll take #4), but I have to agree with LL. Why that pic? There was the pic with the hair in the lovely queue in Hagrid's hut...or the ones where he's in the Bookstore, Dumbledore's Office, the corridor outside Dumbledore's Office giving away socks, or even sitting at the table (Malfoy Manor) looking haunted and in desperate need of a really good hug?? Gah! Heathens.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, maybe they lumped 'gosh darned dollie cute' or just confused it with 'hot', who knows who drew up the list, and as long as he's SO close to the top, how can we legitimately complain too loudly? Although, ladies, I'll agree with you 'to infinity and beyond' that it was one of the WORST pictures I've ever seen of him - in or OUT of any costume OR wig-and THAT wig had some GREAT potential (and for ME to give it kudos is high praise indeed!) :D (UM, I mean out of costume as in regular clothes...at least the other picture was a good pic!) And yes, LS, Dobby, and Dementors, these are just WRONG in SO many ways. Perhaps one day, we shall get together for coffee and compile our own list with our own pictures; THEN we'll know who will be #1, and it'll be a fabulous picture... :hug ln

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I think 4th place is pretty respectable. I have to admit that I am surprised that he made the top five; for some reason I expected the younger actors to take the top places.

He beat RPatz! Image

Ahem, as well he should!

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 am

It appears to me that 50 names were thrown into a bucket and then drawn out at random. Seriously. But fun anyway.

servalan

Post by servalan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:59 pm

It's a really weird list, but I love that Lucius is so near the top. He beat Harry, Ron and his son. :D

I do have to agree that they could have chosen a much better photo to illustrate his luciousness. Almost anything from Chamber of Secrets would have hit the spot.

It's rather sweet that Neville is No. 1. It's true (even though he's far too young for me) that he blossomed at the end, and is a good looking lad now.

KissInAboxx

Post by KissInAboxx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Jeebus.. They were really scraping the man barrel to find 50 guys in HP. I think the only guy they left out was Uncle Vernon (Richard Griffiths). Though, he has passed and perhaps it would be in bad taste to put him on the board.

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:10 pm

I saw a trailer for "About Time" with Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley).

Geez, the eyes on that guy. Image

The film also stars Bill Nighy, (Rufus Scrimgeour).

Modified to add link.

click

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 pm

fruitbat wrote:I saw a trailer for "About Time" with Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley).
Geez, the eyes on that guy.

The film also stars Bill Nighy, (Rufus Scrimgeour).

Modified to add link.

click
I TOTALLY agree. Amazing hazel-green color. *butIstilllovejasonseyes*

~ML :oops: :adore

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”