SHOWTIME PICKS UP BROTHERHOOD FOR SECOND SEASON

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:01 pm

IT's official. On sho.com

BROTHERHOOD COMING THIS FALL
New episodes of Brotherhood set to start September 30.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:55 am

Good news,

the first two ep. of season 2 are already available. :D They are really great!

drop me an email and I will send you the homepage link ;-)

cheers
cg

CylonGirl

Post by CylonGirl » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:02 am

sorry, I didn't realized that I wasn't loged in. So here again:

Good news everyone,

the first two ep. of season 2 are already available. They are really great! :wheee :wheee :wheee

drop me an email and I will send you the homepage link.

cheers
cg

ScienceIsPhun

Post by ScienceIsPhun » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:09 am

Man, I'm such a dork it's almost unbelievable.

I was bored the other day so I dug around under my brother's bed for old issues of magazine. I usually prefer to read news magazines like Time or Newsweek but for some reason, that day I felt like reading something i NEVER read, which was Entertainment.

It was a REALLY old issue of Entertainment magazine from last year and I didn't expect much from it but while flipping through the magazine, LO AND BEHOLD! I FOUND LOVELY JASON ISAACS TIDBITS!

It's nothing you guys don't already know but I was so ecstatically happy that Jason was in the magazine that I spirited the magazine away.

Since I'm a new Jason fan, I didn't notice he was in Entertainment magazine last year until well...recently.

It's so great that Brotherhood got GLOWINGLY positive reviews AND was rated (A) (or was it A-, whatever).

Of course Jason got a nice mention too.

I LOOOOVED how the magazine included a fun little tidbit about Jason. He said that he enjoyed reading Instruction pamphlets for various gadgets. That's so cute!! What a pleasingly odd habit.

I can't believe I haven't seen brotherhood yet! I don't have showtime! ARGH I MUST GO FIND THE DVDS!!!!

-Sip

Return to “Brotherhood”