Ahhhhhhh!!!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

RedHandedJill

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Post by RedHandedJill » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 pm

I just feel like saying that movie line from Girls just want to have fun "alright, Kiddo you're home, your safe, your alive!"

This semester has been nothing but INSANE for me and therefore I haven't been able to get on here!....
I am so sorry! I missed you guys TONS!!!

I have 3 or 4 assignments a week that take all week and weekend to do then get new ones right after that!
Plus! My sister is getting tested for cancer and all that fun jazz *sigh*

I have just been incredibly busy as of late. but I love you all I am here and I am trying to get in here at least ONCE a week and get myself updated!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Red

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Oh Red, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope the news is good, and that we continue to provide a haven from the less enjoyable aspects of real life!

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:01 pm

We'll be keeping your sister in our thoughts Red. Please give her our best wishes. And don't worry. You haven't missed much here. The board's been almost unusable for the last two weeks.

Take care. We'll all be here whenever you need us.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Yeah, with what little time you have to visit, the sloooowness of the board of late would've been very frustrating. Thinking of you and your sister. Keep us posted when you can.

Return to “General Forum”