Happy Valentine's Day, Lost Girls!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

malfoygrandma

after that val-day!

Post by malfoygrandma » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm

:D I laughed so hard that I forgot to put up a thanks to you wonderful funny ladies (and others) for the great posts! Poor Hass! He was so gorgous in his day! Poor baby! Have you ever dated a guy with so much body hair that if he ever bared his back, the sun could not hit that pale skin underneath? Long ago..... Ah the confessions of fools!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:00 pm

*sniff*
I'm glad someone took it in the spirit in which it was intended, MG!

(on another note, I did see a TV preview for a new version of Knight Rider . . . :scratch)

Siren

Post by Siren » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 pm

I love it! How funny.. it's our very own Valentine Hoff

I fortunately slept through Valentines...hehe...
so just now saw this : )

kontara

Post by kontara » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:06 pm

I laughed!!!

Kim, my sympathies, I just hate the whoe month. I lost my mom on V-day 1992, and the day before V-day 2007 Wolve was in a bad car accident and my two favorite supervisors were effectively laid off. Other things have happened in Feb.... so I tend to rejoice AFTER the month is over

Penny

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:59 pm

I know what you mean, Penny. That month for me is July: my father's birthday was 26 July; my parents married in July and died in Julys of different years; one of my many layoffs was July 1; and my beloved Siamese Mischa died in July.

So, Julius Caesar notwithstanding, every year could go from June straight to August for me.

Yeah, I saw the young actor playing the role on a talk show this morning. So, he doesn't know that Hasselhoff's character is his father. There's an interesting twist. [ho hum]

Return to “General Forum”