Please introduce yourself here!!

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

KissInAboxx

Re: Please introduce yourself here!!

Post by KissInAboxx » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Thank you all very much.. ;-)

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

Welcome to the LOST GIRLS, KissInABoxx. :hug

~ML :wheee :yip :woot

RoseannaLara

Post by RoseannaLara » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Belated welcome to Kissinabox and all other newbies, hope you enjoy your time here!!

Roseannalara

KissInAboxx

Post by KissInAboxx » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Enjoying enjoying enjoying!

Cabritilla

Post by Cabritilla » Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi everybody,

I found this great forum a while ago and now I finally managed to become a member. :)

My name is Fabienne and I'm a 23 year old Business Administration student (soon graduating *yeah*) from Germany but at the moment 'living' in Barcelona. I'm doing a language course here, so actually it is more like being on holiday for two month. ;) Oh, btw, I discovered a bar in Barcelona that is called 'Hook'. The interior is full of pirate stuff, pictures from various Peter Pan and other pirate movies,... It is awesome! If you are ever in Barca, go there!
Besides travelling I like to spend my free time with my friends, sports and lots of baking. I also love to read all kind of literature and enjoy writing stories myself...hope that maybe someday I will have the patience and strength to write a whole book.

Well, how did a become a fan of Jason? I think I first saw Jason in a movie when I was around 10 and the movie was Armageddon. But at that time I couldn't care less about - my now beloved- Ronald Quincy. A year later I watched the patriot and again I didn't notice Jason. I mean, I was 11 years old. At that time handsome, evil Colonels in their mid-thirties didn't appeal to me... yet.
(But to my defence I have to say that I aleady liked the villians in movies best...always had. Do you know the Fantaghiro series and the evil wizard Tarabas (played by gorgeous Nicholas Rogers)? I fell in love with him when I was six years old. :D Unfortunately Tarabas switched sides and became one of the good guys *sigh*)

Things changed around 3 years ago when I rewatched Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets. All of sudden and without explanation I got reaaally interested in a certain Lucius Malfoy. So I checked the actor out. Never heard the name Jason Isaacs before. Ordered Patriot on amazon, watched it again and decided that from now on my Johnny Depp DVD Collection had to share a shelf with Jason's movies. :) I think when I move into a new flat they will get their own shelf.

I'm really glad I found this forum and looking forward to become a part of it! :)

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun May 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Welcome to the Lost Girls forum!!!

~me

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Welcome, Cabritilla :D

KissInAboxx

Post by KissInAboxx » Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Fresh meat! Get out your forks! Just kidding welcome to the forum. Stay a while. Look around. Fawn over the fabulous Mr. Isaacs!

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome Cabritilla ... glad you found us. {Smiles} Much to see and learn about around here too. Enjoy!

~BethMI

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 am

Welcome to the new Lost Girls. We're so happy you're here with us. :wheee

~ML :woot :yip :cherub :cool:

Cabritilla

Post by Cabritilla » Tue May 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Thank you, girls! :)

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome, Cabritilla.
..... A year later I watched the patriot and again I didn't notice Jason. I mean, I was 11 years old. At that time handsome, evil Colonels in their mid-thirties didn't appeal to me... yet.

Ah, youth. :D

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

And a big welcome to the newbies from me as well!

Lizzie

Tigerhawk13

Post by Tigerhawk13 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 am

Hello All,
I first saw Jason Isaacs in The Patriot. Col Tavington is one of my all time favorite movie characters. I loved JI in the Harry Potter series, but had not seen much else until Awake. I have been going back and watching his previous works, and I have absolutely fallen in love. My friends and family are tired of listening to me rave about him, so figured I would find a place where my obsession can be appreciated and celebrated with like minded folks. Glad I found you all, and look forward to chatting.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome to the fold, Tigerhawk! I am sure that you will find a lot of great information and links here in this forum.

Also keep and eye out from November to January for when the forum announces the next years calendar sales. All the money goes to a charity in Jason's name, and it is an awesome calendar each year.

~Beth (MIchigan)

Tigerhawk13 wrote:Hello All,
I first saw Jason Isaacs in The Patriot. Col Tavington is one of my all time favorite movie characters. I loved JI in the Harry Potter series, but had not seen much else until Awake. I have been going back and watching his previous works, and I have absolutely fallen in love. My friends and family are tired of listening to me rave about him, so figured I would find a place where my obsession can be appreciated and celebrated with like minded folks. Glad I found you all, and look forward to chatting.

Return to “General Forum”