E-mails from Jason

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Lizzie

Re: E-mails from Jason

Post by Lizzie » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Hurrah for another mail! Thanks to mister Isaacs for sending it and thanks for Helen for sharing it. :D

Lizzie

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Then, straight afterwards, another series of Case Histories in Edinburgh till November.
Yaaaaay!!!!! *does a happy dance*

Thanks Jason, good to hear from you again ;)

~me :hug

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

How terminally nice of him to take the time to keep us informed!

Have a great summer, Mr I!

VittoriaZ

Post by VittoriaZ » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Lovely to be able to read another message from Jason. Hope he feels all better soon! So wonderful of him to do good work for all sorts of good causes.

I hurt my foot yesterday morning & strained my back yesterday evening (was worried about my foot but found that this morning my back made me forget all about my foot :shock: ). Anyway....I'm trying to take it easy today so I can feel up to going to a gay pride parade tomorrow in support of my dear gay friend. Guess I should forget about jumping into anything strenuous & exuberant, as I had been fancifully been thinking about doing....

Anyway.... may we all feel inspired to do something good for someone else.

BethMI

Post by BethMI » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm

It was a delight to hear from Jason Isaacs again so soon. It was nice of him to thank and acknowledge all the fans, and I do hope that we can all keep working towards an Emmy nomination. He greatly deserves it. His letter had a touch of sadness along with his kindness with a bit of humor. He was happy about the money raised, but it seemed that he was quite saddened by not being able to play or participate as much as he wanted to. He seems quite well rounded as an actor and a person. That is great to see.

I had to laugh at his comment that the guy he plays in Sweetwater makes Lucius Malfoy look like Goofy. Oh boy. We're all in trouble on that one. Gonna be hard to find a redeeming quality in that character. LOL.

It is great news that he is going to be working on Case Histories (until November if I remember the letter right). That will be awesome when it finally makes its way to DVD and/or BBC America too. I know that you guys "across the pond" usually get BBC things before we do here in America, but I'll still be happily waiting to see what direction they head with his character (and the other characters really) in that.

I hope that the "irons in the fire" that he has, do pan out for him. It is always a treat to watch his many skills at work as an actor.

~BethMI

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you Helen, and especially to Jason for the latest missive. Was great to see him participating, in however small a way, for SoccerAid. A fun, very worthwhile event, that is helping so many children in need. So sorry that the injury prevented him from taking part as much as he would have liked. That's life, I suppose.

Wonderful news on Case Histories 2 in Edinburgh. Love the books, audio CDs, and the tv series to bits. Superb, great character to play.

As ever, we look forward to seeing Jason on our screens in whatever persona he may inhabit.

Thanks again for the update and to the lovely Helen,of course, for posting it.

Hooroo,
Carole

KissInAboxx

Post by KissInAboxx » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 am

What a lovely fellow... And I'm with Ellen.. don't bother with the Sweetwater thread.. we made a right mess of it.. I will take the other half of the blame on that one. Have fun in Santa Fe; it is a wonderful little artsy town. Their opera is also absolutely fantastic! There is nothing like an outdoor amphitheater. Although, half of New Mexico is on fire so do take care.
Can't wait for A Single Shot and Dawn. May you be blessed in all of your ventures as you have blessed others.
Ta!

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 am

Awwwww. *gushing* Thank you Jason for another e-mail. I hope you have a cool time in Santa Fe. (Haven't been in NM for well over 15 years myself, but I remember it being rather warm in the summer.)
CAN'T WAIT for the new Jackson Brodie. :wheee Hope it'll be televised for those of us in the states. :yip
Take care of yourself, and we'll see you on the big screen again(hopefully soon). :hug
Thank you Helen for posting this.
~ML :loco :brows :cool:

*makesLuciuslooklikeGoofy* :lol

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm

(you realize with 2 of us telling him NOT to look, he's gonna read it, right?) ln

KissInAboxx

Post by KissInAboxx » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

ln419 wrote:(you realize with 2 of us telling him NOT to look, he's gonna read it, right?) ln
SSSSHHHH.. no he won't.. by simple will of thought.. I will him not to look.. now back on subject before we derail another thread..

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 pm

You know...it's really hard to resist NOT telling him to go look at it now...Bwhahahahahahahahaah!!! *evil laughter floats from Philadelphia* :twisted:

But I will stop before I get yelled at by the board moms. *smiles innocently* Nothing to see here, folks, move along...

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 am

Oh dear ladies, with his busy schedule I would really think that right now Jason is probably too busy ....but that is IMHO.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Sorry but I have to agree with catloveyes. He's a busy man.

~me

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:05 pm

yeah...I was just teasing the girls. :cool:

CeliaBeck

Post by CeliaBeck » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Hello and thank you Ladys for Sharing the eMail from Jason. It took a bit of time, to translate.
I just managed it. It´s nice to hear, he is well again. (Jason the funny Man.)
I can wait for the Future projects.
A great time Ladys and many Filme with Jason and good Luck for the nomination.

( I beg you pardon i am writing we to speak and to speak indirect good.) :oops:

many greetings

Return to “General Forum”