Help !

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

JoJo-Jason

Help !

Post by JoJo-Jason » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi girls :) next monday is the finale of brotherhood on fx and i dont think i can go without seeing the episodes when the series finishes :( is ther anyway yoo can get the episodes from the dvd on to www.youtube.com if anyone has the dvd 8-) im not allowed the dvd becuase my mum says im too young to b watching that stuff !

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:46 am

Jo-Jo - it would be illegal to copy Brotherhood (a commercially available DVD) to youtube or any other website. Although I empathize with your plight the members of this board do not condone the illegal copying and posting of intellectual property. It hurts the very people that we adore - like Jason.

The State Within will be on BBC America in Feb.

JoJo-Jason

Oops

Post by JoJo-Jason » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:49 pm

Oh yes i forgot about that :( im going to be lost without Brotherhood :O oh well ill just hav to wait till series 2 comes out :D xx

Malfoy Grandma

Sorry, girl!

Post by Malfoy Grandma » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:40 am

:cool: Sometimes us parents have a hard time remembering what it is like to be a young person! That cliche having been written, just bear with them. They are trying to do what is right. Is there any way you can save your own money and simply buy one of the full-season DVDs? Well, good luck in learning patience. As a 13-yr old I have a tremendous crush on a cowboy star named Rex Bell! I did outgrow that!

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:21 pm

But we will never out grow our adult crush on Jason ;-)

Cheers,
Marie

Return to “Brotherhood”