Jason WHO????

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Hot Wheels

Jason WHO????

Post by Hot Wheels » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:01 am

I won’t even pretend that I’ve followed Jason as long as the founders and original members of this group; however—after all the years of just seeing his name as “Jason Isaacs”—imagine my surprise :shock: when I saw this on Wikipedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Isaacs

What gives...??? :huh :huh :huh
Last edited by Hot Wheels on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Jason WHO????

Post by thunder » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:40 am

Wikipedia...? I would take it with a pinch of salt until it's verified other places. We had this old stalker here who rewrote his whole wikipedia, and changed his bio to being married to her, and that he as supporting a far right wing party etc. It could be her trying something like that again.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am

Hilary, isn't that your picture of Jason in the flat cap taken at Morning After the Masters?? You also used it as a stamp.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:23 pm

thunder wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:40 am
Wikipedia...? I would take it with a pinch of salt until it's verified other places. We had this old stalker here who rewrote his whole wikipedia, and changed his bio to being married to her, and that he as supporting a far right wing party etc. It could be her trying something like that again.
That’s what I get for having too many windows open at one time! :oops:

Thanks for the heads up!!! (I won’t pretend that it doesn’t raise some questions, though.... 😇)
Last edited by Hot Wheels on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Helen8 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am
Hilary, isn't that your picture of Jason in the flat cap taken at Morning After the Masters?? You also used it as a stamp.
I guess he couldn’t find one in solid black.... 😈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:49 am

Wow--yeah, that's the first time I'VE ever seen a middle name or even initial ascribed to Himself.
If anyone is ever able to attend a ComicCon again, we'll have to ask!
Nope. While I did take a similar photo at the MatM outing, a close look at that photo shows Char's watermark.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Nope. While I did take a similar photo at the MatM outing, a close look at that photo shows Char's watermark.

A thousand pardons, Char. I just assumed . . . :oops:

Return to “General Forum”