Search found 3426 matches
- Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:14 pm
- Forum: Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library
- Topic: Resident Evil on Hulu (November, 2021 ONLY)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 49
My husband adores the Resident Evil movies - sorry but it is just trash. I’ve sat through all of them with Hubby (he has put up with many of my choices - so I have to occasionally watch his choices!). The movies were predictable and violent - don’t go out of your way for a viewing but - it won’t kil...
- Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:54 pm
- Forum: Star Trek: Discovery
- Topic: Star Trek auction items (costumes and props)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 898
- Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:12 am
- Forum: Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men
- Topic: Austin Film Festival
- Replies: 4
- Views: 313
It does look interesting!
I remember him playing RESPECT by Aretha Franklin. I was singing (badly) with the music and he joined in. He has some fun playlists and a lot of times he will play his daughters playlists. I asked him if a particular artist was singing a song and he said I don’t know it’s one of my daughters playlis...
I certainly think he could play him in live action. Some voice actors/actresses just would not fit the role (younger part in RL, etc.). But I guess it would likely depend on his schedule if he is offered the role. Since he has a series now.