Goofy things ouy guys say

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

ln419

Goofy things ouy guys say

Post by ln419 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:55 am

This just happened, and it's just SO, well there's just no real words, because I love him (kind of like when we were first married and I sent him to the video store to 'get ANY musical" and he came back with Casablance, I mean, whats your come back to that? He's since learned the difference, and I still love him). We're going on 31 years, I don't always keep tabs, but it's winter, and we live in Chicago, enough said. My "Jason" calendar is hanging on a corkboard bar in my office (I usurped the office cuz he works ~17 hrs/day 6 days/week, I figured SOMEONE should use the office) all of a sudden he decided to put that plastic stuff over the huge window instead of my using the space heater, and he noticed the lovely calendar. His comment: So did they send that to you? Who? what? The calander- did that fanclub send you that calendar of him? There are just no words...only stares "yes honey, the fanclub sends out really expensive calendars every year, I think Jason pays for them to be printed, what a nice guy-eh?" Really, my husband is very intelligent in many ways, a very learned rabbi and businessman but sometimes I can only share with you guys, because NOONE I know in my personal life knows who the heck Jason is, and a very small handful even know who Lucius Malfoy is (I live in a very sequestered orthodox Jewish community where people don't really go to movies, and don't watch tv much, so my eyes are crossed from keeping it all inside). That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Thank you ladies of the boards for being there to hear my tale, and many thanks to Jason for footing the bill in my house (just kidding). I hope SOMEONE got a good laugh from this, cuz I think it's pretty damned funny, only noone but me knows it! ln

Return to “General Forum”