Lost Girls survey

Home to off-topic discussions or Jason news that doesn't fit into any other category.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Anniemouse

Re: Lost Girls survey

Post by Anniemouse » Sun May 01, 2022 5:59 am

Isn't it refreshing to follow the career of someone who is not all about the fame. I would love to see the BBC film Jason giving an acting class. They used to do that wth actors years ago. I also recall a doc of Ian Mckellen when he was just starting out. I thought seeing Ian on the phone chatting to his agent to get roles was fascinating.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun May 01, 2022 12:59 pm

I made the forum, hope you aren't too disappointed, I am willing to put a couple of more subforums in there, but we should try to keep it somewhat exclusive. Alst, I made a subforum for older classics for the movies that doesn't have their own subforum because they are older than the board.

Hope it's OK.

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Sun May 01, 2022 4:50 pm

It looks wonderful. Thank you for all the hard work you put in on our behalf. :hands

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu May 19, 2022 2:12 pm

I did some more house keeping. I moved Awake to the "all time favourites", because I forgot it the first time. And I did some changes to make all the sub forums in "the favourites" "voice work"and in "the library" visible on the front page. If something went wrong in the process, please let me know (if you can't access or post in a topic, etc.)

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Fri May 20, 2022 5:15 am

So far everything is fine for me.

Return to “General Forum”