WIGS

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

ln419

Re: WIGS

Post by ln419 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Yup, episode 2 is indeed up. Idiotic Macy-SHE needed instructions to do slow deep breathing, like Lamaze breathing to calm herself...a nurse is supposed to hold the whole family together (at least thats what I was taught and what I try and do). Jason, as always was hysterical, does a little "I gotta go pee" dance (maybe the dance was to not knock into the camera), then puts on that great royal blue shirt (I think he did the 'food heaven/hell segment in it, great color shirt on him, very warm hues). And the 'making of' is just as funny. I've watched many of the 'making ofs' and NONE have been on "Working with __________The male actor" because it's so female centric. It was a great promo piece for Jason. :D LN

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 am

I have an unfortunate and sneaky suspicion that this week was the end of 'Jeffs" part in Kendra, and now we'll see her with other patients (and their families). Afterall, the piece is called Kendra, not Jeff. Didn't he write in one of those emails that he had done a couple? Maybe there is another one waiting in the wings... So what's up next? Sweetwater, A Single Shot, Dawn, or CH, which is (as Thunder kindly pointed out correctly on the CH thread) available for pre-purchase already on Amazon.co.uk :D , anyone willing to venture a guess? LN

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I think that was it... My bet is that we get to see CH is next. Indie movies usually go from festival to festival for a while before they go on DVD or get theatrical release. If we are lucky, we'll see all of them in 2013...

SeattleMel

Side rant on network and advertising politics

Post by SeattleMel » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah CH next if you are in the UK. Unless you torrent it, USA will have a while to wait. BOO. Global economy my eye. :tchuh:

Due to my household making its living from Intellectual property, I am in a torrent-free world. But BBC (Sherlock, Case Hist., Downton Abbey) and HBO (Game of Thrones) invite piracy by having no way to purchase their stuff when it is made available. People are saying take my money! -- and they are like "we will get back to you" . . .

SeattleMel

Post by SeattleMel » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 am

"I gotta pee" was pretty unexpected which made me laugh.

The second behind the scenes was very funny. Jason's characters and the gravitas of his looks, sets up an expectation that he would be a serious guy. But it just serves to make him be his own straight man to his out-of-character comic man self.

Did that make sense? . . . Wine is good.

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 pm

A new interview (not sure this is all of it?)
http://www.thedaily.com/article/2012/12 ... cs-cronin/
I’m never more comfortable than when I’m walking around the crew in my underwear.
:lol

..now, behave yourselves.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Fabulous first picture, too. :adore
Thanks, thunder.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 pm

*Emma Roberts???* You'd think by now someone in the industry would know the child's name (I have a feeling Jason KNOWS her name, and that blame for this goes to the writer...)
As for being more comfy in undies than all trussed up in some very uncomfortable costume, why the hell not? The pee dance was just very funny, as was his first line, well his whole bit was really funny...LN

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Same writer claims he ditched Harry Potter so he could work on Kendra... not quite right, I believe.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh dear me, the writer might need some more schooling to learn to do fact checking...really tsk tsk, drop out of HP to do Kendra? Years off THAT one! Hahahahahahahaha, who IS that yahoo? 60 points off from HIS house! LN

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:24 pm

LA new Google talk on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1WGmGRQg4

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 am

JI will be interviewed here in 5 minutes:
http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/
Don't know if there will be a podcast. (I'll try to record it, but my eqipment for that is not very good.)

Edit: I listened. It was a 5 minute interview, mostly about WIGS. Quite loose and funny,and then they cut him off mid-sentence to go to commercial. :roll:
Maybe it will come up here later: http://www.fm1021milwaukee.com/morning/interviews.php

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:01 pm

hmmm, TRIED to go there, couldn't find Jason for love or money. Tried to stick his name in the search engine, it never heard of him. I think I know all about Kendra I need to hear, but a shame for all of you who have yet to see or hear about it for yourselves... I DEFINATLY recommend seeing all 4 parts of it (the parts and the making of), he is SO funny. Maybe his pal Wilmer can give him a job doing comedy..., and Daniel Craig can get him into that Bond movie; I think he has only to ask. He's helped plenty of friends it's been said, tables can be turned too, he's just a stubborn guy like so many others I know...LN

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Here's the interview (my recording) I can't guarantee that it will be there for very long (I did my best not to let it show up on any searches), so listen while it's there.
http://s706.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... d.mp4.html

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Well, that was a fun interview. I especially liked the part of a wife always being right. :cool:

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”