WIGS

A catch-all for older favourites.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

ln419

Re: WIGS

Post by ln419 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Sorry Thunder, no malicious intent meant, so what tickled your funny bone? LN

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

SPOILER! if you haven't seen the trailer yet.

It was the
Are you out of your mind, Jeffrey?!
I thought the answer was kinda obvious.
The way the wife tried to talk sense to him, and how she reacted to the whole situation was absurd. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm

And the actress playing Kendra was the star of the canceled Alcatraz on Faux network.
It looks very interesting. He's still working the facial hair, too.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh, THAT. ok ya admittedly got me there Thunder. The wife must have taken her stupid pills that day (most likely for the entire webisode me thinkith), what a goofball she is! Rule of thumb, when accompanying anyone (spouse, friend, kid, lover, parent...) drugged or full of booze, NEVER pay any attention to what they say, it's just unwise and thilly. These are usually VERY well written and thought out, but that line is just SO over the top, I wanted to laugh at her, then slap her and throw her out of recovery and tell her to go away, or to call in a social worker and let HER explain what the deal is. Wife is ticking me off, and it's only the trailor, doesn't bode well for me and wife...Jason, on the other hand, looks like he just came off the Single Shot shoot minus those horrid tats and wig. But FINALLY a name we haven't heard before, Jeffery...I like it...LN

thunder

Post by thunder » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:00 pm

A short scene from Kendra via Gayapolis (http://www.gayapolis.com/news/artdispla ... rtid=19937)
http://youtu.be/jOYhhFbtbrE

(No Jason Isaacs in this scene)

Tigerhawk13

Post by Tigerhawk13 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 am

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks, Tigerhawk :D

If you watch until the end, there's a link to a behind the scenes featurette as well (Direct link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... e13RuAcN2Y) :D

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 am

Damnation, that man can be so funny and just plain ol adorable plus, whew (fans self). They've brilliantly nailed it on the head again about working in the RR, it IS a twlight, GREAT interpretation for it! Macy (is that wife's name?) is STILL going to kill me eventually with her incidious stupidity and need to know attitude, nothing good ever comes of that; I don't know, (she'll leave him or something over it-doesn't seem the type to trust, unless Kendra has something up her sleeve like illegally giving HER Versed too, just to see what happens. Ah *rubs hands together* this will be a good one, I'm feeling it in me bones. LN

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Loved the beard. Mmmmmmm! *liplick*

~ML :loco :brows :cool:

crawfoc99

Post by crawfoc99 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Loved this first part of eight. Wonderfully done. Brilliant drama.

Know exactly the feeling they're talking about as I had it Monday week ago.

Can't wait for the following instalments.

I can recommend the other @WIGS dramas as well on YouTube.

*** Just read on Twitter for US viewer to tune into @GDLA on @MyFoxLA tomorrow at 9.00am (I assume west coast time) to see Jason discuss his role in Kendra.

https://twitter.com/WIGS/status/273224027970101248

Hooroo,
Carole

ln419

Post by ln419 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Great Catch for tomorrow AM, unfortunatly, I think only LA gets that show, so someone wonderfully clever will have to throw that link onto here...pretty please?? And yeah, that twlight feeling is tres erm, don't quite know the word, weird, you kinda know your inhibitions are vamoosed, but it feels SO damned good, ya just don't care... :razz

And a word to wise women out there: if you watched the "making of" and listened to Jon Avner describe HIS experience, please don't let these stubborn men we're all with wrangle you about driving b/c they really feel ok, and take their phones away from them (during the proceedure and don't give it back, just take them home and make them go to sleep for a couple of hours- then give the phone back). try. I realize I'm being a pesky bitch, but hospital staff won't let folks leave via taxi for a REASON. If WE don't look out for these fools in men's clothing, who will? sorry for the rant nuke.gif LN

ps thank G-d that man is settled back here for a while where he can DO interviews, there was a rush for Awake, then weekly Awake, which was wonderful, then zipidie do da. Welcome back Jason!

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm

The interview he did for GDLA last time (during the release of Awake) ended up on the internet, so I'm optimistic about this one too.

Here's another interview:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/Brittany_ ... n_new_wigs
Whatever his allegiance in a project, there's no doubt that Jason Isaacs is one of the best actors ever to have been on the small screen, the big screen, and now the Internet.
:D

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 am

As far as I know, Jason is the ONLY star (especially male, since this entire venture is femalecentric) given any notice by the media to appear/speak on it's behalf. Or maybe I'm just hooked into Jason... did this article really read he only had 2 days, so he's only in 2 episodes? If this is true, I may just cry :bawl LN

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

It probably took him 2 days to film his portions of the series. Even though—in our minds—he's in the bed when the two actresses are onscreen, we know he's really not there. They must have filmed all his scenes at once. Chances are, he's in each episode.

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm

:D Look what I found!
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/20196379/j ... apy-for-me

Funny interview, why can't they just keep it going? BTW let the man speak, all three talking at the same time :roll: )

And woman in the beginning there: Be careful with him!

EDIT:
:wheee Found some more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1WGmGRQg4 He comes on at around 33 minutes, and stays for about 15 minutes. A casual Google hang out with people on the web. Guess I missed out again (as if I would have dared to say anything).

Return to “Jason Isaacs's Film, TV and Theatre Library”