Episode III

This BBC/BBC America miniseries, filmed in Toronto, was broadcast on 2 November 2006 on BBC1 in the UK, and in the US in February 2007.

Moderators: fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

ibelong2me

Episode III

Post by ibelong2me » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:00 pm

...just finished. Need to cheer self up so what better place to go? lol

They were not wrong about this being a dark episode! Confess I did cry a bit, but *deep breath* am ok now. Episode IV looks just as taxing on the emotions...I can't wait!!! ;-)

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:12 pm

:heart
Not broadcast in U.S. for months. :XXX

I am grateful to hear though that it's living up to the reviews!! (JI always shines, but it's nice when the rest of the production doesn't let him down!)

ibelong2me

Post by ibelong2me » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:21 pm

Hilary the Touched wrote::heart
Not broadcast in U.S. for months. :XXX

I am grateful to hear though that it's living up to the reviews!! (JI always shines, but it's nice when the rest of the production doesn't let him down!)
Ah least you know you'll get it...though waiting sucks! It is a great plus that the production and cast is all-round great. There is a tv series on BBC called 'Robin Hood' and though I do like some of the cast (esp. Richard Armitage!) the programme as a whole does not do it for me, one of the main gripes being the script. 'The State Within' is a winner for me, and certainly has you hooked wondering what shall be next! Shall try to be careful and not give any of the storyline away!

But! A small heads up that episode 3 is where the romance kicks in, well 'romance' for want of a better word. Mark B. kind of doesn't waste time - emotional day so I guess they wanted to get rid of the tension or something! :D

That little tit-bit I hope is allowed, lol.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:51 am

Screencaps are up:

http://www.jasonisaacsphotoalbumsonline ... allery.htm

That quickie scene was really NOT ENOUGH, Mr. Ambassador! I'm sure you're not the 'W-B-T-Y-M' type of guy. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:54 am

Fantastic pix, Char! This series looks really good. Patience is not my strong suit. :-|

ibelong2me

Post by ibelong2me » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:46 pm

Chari910 wrote:Screencaps are up:

http://www.jasonisaacsphotoalbumsonline ... allery.htm

That quickie scene was really NOT ENOUGH, Mr. Ambassador! I'm sure you're not the 'W-B-T-Y-M' type of guy. :D
:D :D :D here, here!

Return to “The State Within”