"Good" Pre-Screening NYC Dec. 10th

Good had its official UK premiere on 17 April, 2009; it is widely available on DVD and Blu-ray

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius, kate, again

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 am

It was another fabulous time with the dearest man whom we all admire so very much!!
He gave his time so willingly to so many people...answering everyone making them all feel so very important.
It was wonderful when he noticed us and gave us the sweetest smile.

It was indeed a night to remember and to realize that our admiration and love go to a man who so dearly deserves it all.

Hugs,
Kate

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:02 am

Cute pics, ladies!
Glad to know that you had a wonderful time!

~me

LadyLucius

Post by LadyLucius » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:10 am

The poor man looked exhausted - but you know what he is like. The second they put a microphone into his hand and he starts talking he just perks right up. He tried to let Viggo do most of the talking, but invariably he got quite a lot in. The film obviously means quite a lot to him.

On the film, I thought that it would be a real tear jerker, but it isn't like that. It is a film that you leave the theatre and you keep thinking about it afterward. It is a film that makes you re-evaluate yourself and the things going on around you in the world. I know that sounds a bit heavy, but I love that type of film. It is entertainment, but it is so much more.

Afterward when the Q&A was over Jason came straight over to us and hugged us. He seemed so happy to see us. Lovely man. He wasn't signing much stuff. Most of the folk just wanted to talk to him, which was wonderful.

I also got a chance to meet Viggo, who is lovely. A sensitive gentle man, very intelligent, very invested in the project as well. He must have shaken my hand three times...LOL

:) LL

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

Aawww . . . :hug
Thanks so much for thinking of us and sharing these lovely stories! Somehow I'm not surprised at all . . . :D

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:52 am

Another gorgeous pic

Jason, we want to thank you for your kindness and your generosity.
We love you and wish you great success with this project which you care so much about. :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Oh, he never fails to excite. How lovely of him. Thanks, Char and Kate and Susan for your reflections on the meeting and movie. Nice to see that Jason dressed for the occasion.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Despite giving himself whiplash with his incessant traveling, I think he looks GREAT!! :adore

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm

I think he looked wonderful as well. He made an interesting visual contrast to Viggo. Jason in his black T and ratty jeans and Viggo in his lovely gray suit. Damn Jason still looks better for some reason.....

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Oh, thank you Chari.....thank you, thank you, thank you! :hands :yip :woot
He looks as gorgeous as ever. :adore :wheee :hit
~M'L(C) :cool:
Jason, you are muito sensual! ;-)

wolfsaver

Post by wolfsaver » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Thank you, ladies, for sharing the pics and experience. How exciting this must have been! :woot

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Marie wrote:I think he looked wonderful as well. He made an interesting visual contrast to Viggo. Jason in his black T and ratty jeans and Viggo in his lovely gray suit. Damn Jason still looks better for some reason.....
:oops: I liked Viggo's gray suit :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

The man looks gorgeous, doesn't he?
And... his tache is GONE! :woot LOL!
(much better without it, dear Jason...)

~me

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

I don't know. I'm kinda fond of the 'stache. :-(

Thanks for the report, ladies. Sounds like Jason was in top form again and very accommodating despite what I'm sure must be a hectic and tiring schedule. I'm always amazed by his boundless enthusiasm and how he always makes time for his fans. Makes me a bit envious after my all to brief encounter at the TIFF.

I'm also pleased you were able to spend time with Vicente, Char, and Sue -- sounds like Viggo made quite an impression on you! ;-)

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Images from tonight's premiere (held at the Museum of Jewish Heritage) are now available to view at Getty.

Glad to see he's ditched the casual look in favor of his more traditional black attire.
And look! He's even wearing a matching belt! :D

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:42 pm

LOL Gill!
But....brown DOES match black.
Anyways! ;-)

Return to “Good”