With Jason at TDW 14/3/07

Jason Isaacs appeared opposite Lee Evans in this play by Harold Pinter for seven weeks in the spring of 2007, at Trafalgar Studios in London.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Ob$e$$ed

With Jason at TDW 14/3/07

Post by Ob$e$$ed » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:32 am

I didn't take any photographs at all this past Wednesday (21st) so here is the only one I have from the previous week, Wednesday 14th. :D

We were sitting down, chatting and trying to look at the camera at the same time, Jason is obviously more used to this than I am which could explain why I look a tad uncomfortable. :-|

MalfoyGrandma

Thanks for the picture

Post by MalfoyGrandma » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:15 am

Very nice of each of you, and stop apologizing for being an amateur. That is not a crime, and not wicked! It is lucky for Jason to have people like you and all of us. Without fans, actors are just fakers.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Something looks disturbingly familiar. Was ... was... that taken on the stage!!?

Mandy, I think you've outdone yourself. Not only do you hold the Guinness Book of World Records for most viewings of TDW, but you've also managed to score a pretty great shot of you and Jason. Do we have Keith to thank for this?

And to re-state the obvious, could the man's eyes be any bluer? And it's a shame he has to mascara the beard, cause I'm really diggin' the whole salt and pepper thing he's got going on.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:06 pm

That was a FAB photo, Mandy!

Gillian, Jason did a Q&A after the shows on 2 Wed matinees and stayed for autographs afterwards.

We were hoping he would do one on Sat the 17th but he said they only did it because there were school children there.

Ob$e$$ed

Post by Ob$e$$ed » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:26 am

Actually my friend took the pic. I took a copy back with me this week and Jason was kind enough to sign it for me.

Just about to start getting ready for my last trip down to London, must remember to pack the tissues :-(

Return to “The Dumb Waiter”